Need help with 2003 350z mods

B

BigQ007

hey guys im fresh out of ideas for my 03 350z with 49k miles. the 350z is my weekend driver and my 2012 corolla S is my DD (which i also put like 5k into, dont hate on my corolla LOL). Any ideas on other mods I could do for my 03 Z?

Heres a list of what i've already done to it (it's alot, lol...):

- injen CAI
- 5/16 isothermal plenum spacers
- Mrev2 lower manifold
- catback vibrant single exhaust
- kinetix high flow cats
- DC sport stainless steel headers (was trying to go with PPE long tube headers but I doubt theres a way to get around passing the emissions test with it on in Maryland)
- carbon fiber engine cover
- Motorsport carbon fiber spoiler (planning on selling, trying to get something thats lower... not trying to look like a ricer.)
- carbon fiber trunk hatch
- carbon fiber roof
- carbon fiber hood
- customized fan, intercooler and radiator (from previous owner)
- 19in staggered black rims with chrome lip (was originally blue but i got it powder coated)
- nismo front bumper lip
- sparco seats and sparco steering wheel
- adjustable camber kit front and rear
- godspeed front and back sway bars
- megan y pipe
- aftermarket headlights
- amplifier
- im going to get it tuned soon and dyno it to see what im putting down to the wheels

--> was thinking of tinting my tail lights but im not trying to get messed with from the po po. Im probably missing something but this is most of it. Any suggestions? thanks!

Greetings and a warm welcome to our TorqueCars forum buddy :)

Looks like a lovely project you have going on there my friend, once you get 10 posts under your belt then I would love to see some photos ;)

Your car is not one of my specialities I'm afraid but there are some marvellous people on here who will be able to advise you further.

Good luck |B