Need help for my afk turbocharged MR-S...

yukisu

Car
Toyota MR-S
i bought my MR-S couple month ago.. and it was sounds all sweet wiz 200hp on wheels, but after a few while.. i found out the car was badly raced by the ex-owner of the car.... so here comes the problems..
1. unstable ideling... the ideling of the car allways rew him self for couple times after i put the gear to nuture...
2. alot oil around the turbo... and once we pull out the air intake.. we found there was full of oil...
3. alot oil in oil catch tank..
4. oil in the cyclinder...(wasnt too bad tho.. doesnt really effect my driving).

because the engine is stock.. and i m only running 0.54 bar on a evo7 stock turbo.. (t04, i think that's the name..), do i have to mod my engine? if do so.. wat parts do i need? and how much do i look at to get the problems fix?

i went to 3 people and they each give me different solution...
first people said i might have a lacking turbo... and the rest of the car is all sweet.
and the second people said i have to rebuild my engine.. and turbo... and that gonna cost hell alot..
and last people said it's more like a lacking turbo and a lacking head gasket...
which one of them is right..........:(

i would have went with a leaking turbo to explain the oil in the cylinders and the oil around the turbo.

oil in the catch can - could just have been lazy and not emptied it in a while
hunting an idle could be a dodgy MAF

It is smoking much? Are you using the correct grade of oil? I think the turbo is the obvious weak spot here. Perhaps get it reconditioned, it may just be a bad oil seal.

The erratic idle may be down to a fast road cam, these are known for causing an engine to hunt on tickover.