Need help choosing Evo's

Frozen

Car
Audi A4 Quattro 3.0
I'm turning 16 soon and planning on buying a new Evo.

Now I'm kind of a nooby when #!#!#!#! comes to cars but I can't choose.
Should I buy a Manual Evo X GSR or a Evo X MR on a 6-speed TC-SST transmission?

I also wanted to go with a pure manual car but I'm considering the Evo X MR because it seems to be faster and has more features.

Welcome. I fear that the cost of insurance will far out weigh the cost of the car.

When it comes to Evo's get the newest one you can afford. The many revisions and improvements are always for the better.

An Evo at 16 :blink: I shudder to think what the insurance cost would be!
My first car cost less than one third of the cost of one of those tyres :embarrest:

i dont think they pay as much for insurance in america?

Really :blink: they are so lucky but even so an Evo at 16 has got to hurt the wallet. I might punch the details in to a comparison website for an 18 yo here wanting to insure an Evo on Full Comp just to see what happens; I bet there will be some huge zero's on that quote ;)

well me and the mrs are both 26 have 5 years no claims and its just over 2k for evo 7 so for an 18 year old doubt you will even get a quote

Thanks @t9 man :p

But I still need help. I'd only choose the MR because of the unreal shifting and yes, I do consider twin clutch to be automatic because it really isn't much different. My Audi A4 is twin clutch and it's the exact same as auto to me. Also I feel having manual would give more street cred. :p Because Street cred matters a ton.

I'm 18, Live in a rural area and have 1 years no claims. No one will even give me a quote for an evo :(