Need an answer asap!!!

naz94

Car
Honda Civic 1.6 SE
I have a Honda Civic 1.6L Se E 04 plate and want to add an induction kit to it

Specifically the K&N Typhoon induction kit but most that i see on ebay are for 2L type r civics.

Can them induction kits fit in my civic?

Please advise

Naz

Your Civic is the single cam engine isn't it? With a less aggressive map then the 1.6 sport. The throttle body size on the pipe for the kit my be a bit bigger then the 1.6. So it maybe a little easier to measure the diameter of your cars throttle body and look up the spec of the induction kit and see if they're the same size. If so... Happy days!

In regards to the exhaust, look for a skunk2 or buddy club spec exhaust system. They do make them for the 1.6 Sport civic. That should fit your SE too.

There is no need whatsoever to be spamming the forum with so many threads for the one subject.
Please keep this thread for your questions on induction kits and exhausts.

No it won't fit - the pipe sizes are different diameters. It should be possible to create a join but I really don't think you'll see a performance gain from fitting an induction kit to your engine unless you've done some other mods as well. The standard air boxes in these are pretty free flowing.

naz94, you have you answer in this thread.
Repeated attempts at starting the same thread with the same question is against the forum rules as it can be classed as spamming. Please use this thread for the original question asked.