need advice !

danwolves85

Car
honda s2000
hey, ive got an honda s2000, havnt had it long but i love it, ive dne a few visual things to it like lowered it a bit and had the alloys custom painted black, the next project now is i would love to tune it up, but dnt know where to start, was thinking induction kit, viper sumthing like that and remapping it, i wud in the end love to turbo or supercharge it but have no idea how much that would cost, if anyone could help me :) thanks!

ok Remapping dont bother with until youve doen nearly everything else.
and i think the best thing for honda is hondata prince should be able to give you more info on this.

induction and exhaust should be 1st things done along with a fse valve.

forced induction is going to be expensive on this engine mate as it is already highly stressed at 120bhp/ltr and although its a stong one i wouldnt want to chance it.
your looking at rebuilding the bottom end to take the power.
most supercharger kits give it around 350 bhp but give the car more torque (pulling power) which is something hondas struggle with.

hope this is some good info for ya to begin with

hey, ty for the advice :) , really dnt know , i like my cars but when it comes to the mechanics im a novice and havnt got a clue, dnt really just wanna take it to a garage and say i want this dne etc etc and not know exactly what they have dne and if its any gud for the car, and with the suspension havnt got a clue mate, i wanted new alloys but found cheaper to custom paint origianls which in the end look really nice and have new springs on it and just drop it a few mill to reduce the gap in the wheel arches so the alloys look bigger/ better :) , what type of induction kit/ exhaust would be best? thank you once again :)

just a quick question what power gain would i expect to get from having an exhaust, induction kit and remap dne on my s2000 ? ty :)

Not really much point doing a remap yet. But with the exhaust and induction kit you should be looking at around a 10-30bhp increase. It's not just the bhp increase though, doing both of these should increase throttle response as well.

As for brand names, think Spoon or HKS for exhausts and K & N are well known for induction kits.

For HP you want AEM V2 from what i have read but can be prone to hydro locking as the cone goes down into the wheel arch. Iv just bought the K&N Gen II for mine but havent fitted it yet. Supposed to sound awsome but the standard airbox is quite good so you cant really get much BHP for your money. Really no point in getting mapped either unless you have gone full induction, manifold full exhaust etc and even then you wont make much BHP. To fully supercharge including K-pro ECU which you will need and fitting your looking around 5 grand mate