nasir from east london ilford

Nasir

Car
Full rebuild
Hi my name is nasir from east london ilford. I have a Toyota celica gt4 1990 model. I would like to upgrade my engine. It's a low mileage engine. I would like to add much more power 400 plus bhp. Can u please help me with some info. My number is [number removed to protect your privacy] thank u if u can call me it will be much easier to understand thank u kind regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and let me give you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars - car tuning forums, and thank you for joining us.

I can't give advice over the phone, sorry about that, but I'm only 1 guy running this massive site and there are so many calls on my time, I try to answer peoples questions on here, so others with similar problems will also find the answer, this is how we work. Most people that get in touch think we do tuning and modding or supply parts, this is not the case, we are just an online magazine and we try to point people in the right direction.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you. Tell us all about your project and your plans for it. Are you looking for track mods or fast road?

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back