My wee Aerodeck

Prince
Nice ride mate! The only change I would make is the bumpstrips, they need colour coding. What are the plans engine wise?

Thanks. I plan to look out for a good engine and drop it in, as a turbo or extreme tuning of the o.e engine would cost a fortune and prob only bring it up to standard vti spec. Any suggestions for a power gain straight swap, no hassle?

pgarner
not so sure on the cc bumpstrips. i was thinking maybe gloss black to go with the alloys

Thanks, never would have thought of that but i think itd look sweet!

Thanks. I plan to look out for a good engine and drop it in, as a turbo or extreme tuning of the o.e engine would cost a fortune and prob only bring it up to standard vti spec. Any suggestions for a power gain straight swap, no hassle?

B16A2 (160bhp - EK4), B16B (170bhp - EK9), B18C (195bhp - DC2) shouldn't prove to much hassle. Tuning yur current engine wouldn't be worth it.

Last edited:
Thanks mate. Have been looking at the B18B, if im going to go to the trouble of doing it i might as well do it rite! The B18C from the DC2 is very expensive, cheapest ive seen is bout £2k.

Thanks mate. Have been looking at the B18B, if im going to go to the trouble of doing it i might as well do it rite! The B18C from the DC2 is very expensive, cheapest ive seen is bout £2k.

The problem isn't getting the engine tbh, it's getting the work carried out as the labour for the work costs a lot! £6000 is a rough guideline to get an imported JDM B18C (more bhp than the UK one) and get it installed correctly. Don't forget suspension and brakes will need upgrading first though.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back