My US VW TDI 2006 Jetta

Here are some pics... :lol:

I have more than I will upload here soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0903.JPG
    IMG_0903.JPG
    252.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3906.JPG
    IMG_3906.JPG
    239.1 KB · Views: 11
  • vdub2.jpg
    vdub2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3461.JPG
    IMG_3461.JPG
    258.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3206.JPG
    IMG_3206.JPG
    251.3 KB · Views: 5
very very nice like the rims in the top right hand pic why are they different whats the bhp any mods ?? engine pics ?? also it looks like you live on the desperate housewifes set :D

Looks nice, very clean. Is it clean because it is new or have you cleaned it up for the photo?

No I did nothing extra ordinary to her before snapping the photo, something about the display on the site makes her look even better. Thank you! Ahhahh maybe low pixel count as I don't want the image to be to big or it will not load on some sites. If I had taken a better pic you could start to see where I did some work.

very very nice like the rims in the top right hand pic why are they different whats the bhp any mods ?? engine pics ?? also it looks like you live on the desperate housewifes set :D

The rims on the top right are what I have on the car now. The other set of rims I use for track use. I will post more pics with my mods soon. Oh yeah not my neighborhood, I am a real estate appraiser and as I got out of my car before an assignment I snapped a couple of pics.

If you notice I also have two different grills on the front. One the OEM and the other is an after market. But soon I will swap it all out for the R32 front.

My OEM took a truck tire and that is when the start of modding the front of the car began.

Last edited:
If you notive I also have two different grills on the front one the OEM and the other is an after market. But soon I will swap it all out for the R32 front.

Gonna look sweet make sure you upload some pics buddy. Will you be changing it yourself? If so maybe you could take pictures of the progress of changing them over and post it up as a feature....:bigsmile:

Gonna look sweet make sure you upload some pics buddy. Will you be changing it yourself? If so maybe you could take pictures of the progress of changing them over and post it up as a feature....:bigsmile:

Oh no I do it all myself, well maybe not the painting again as that was so much work. But I like to do the work on it myself. I AM A CAR GUY. Although sometimes that means that I screw up and have to start over

Oh no I do it all myself, well maybe not the painting again as that was so much work. But I like to do the work on it myself. I AM A CAR GUY. Although sometimes that means that I screw up and have to start over

Mate take picture when you do it That would make a good feature and it would help alot of other owners out too...:bigsmile:

I am 15 minutes (pending on the time of day) south of Washington DC in Virginia. I am taking my family out of here this weekend for the next four days starting on Friday to Williamsburg VA to avoid all the inauguration traffic.