my trans am

thought i would take the 4th gen into work today so i could show my mates misses the car plus get a pic for the comp
just about tto go and a customer come in and wanted to have a ride so we went for a quick drive up the road just say i have never been up that part of the road so quick before ;)
to to add before some one deoes the car is dirty as it has not been washing in 3 weeks and the car is for sale at the min on ebay
DSC00884.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00889.jpg

DSC00890.jpg

DSC00891.jpg

and my comp pic
comp1.jpg

big mistake if you sell this piece of muscle, but after all you know your deal, i hope when you'll get some money to get back again this car.
the pics are cool, don't mind if i get them at my home computer?

well if there was another way of paying everything off and keeping the car i would do it but is the only way but i will get another one

and if you want a bigger pic for your desktop just pm me your email address and i will send the file just say what one you want

Nice looking motor, good luck with the sale. Don't the trees just have a magical prescence with their displays of colour at this time of the year.

that they do they can make any car look good within reason lol

but the backdrop of any photo is the main thing even if the main subject is good with a bad background the pic will be bad

It's almost like the Batmobile emerging from the secret bat cave entrance.:)

Nice pics, good luck with the comp.

Lol I like that Batman thing, made me lol.

That's a pretty sweet looking ride, good luck with it.

lol well it did not sell on ebay so its mine for a bit longer is a good thing in a way and bad in another as i need the money

but meens i can play with it all the time its not raining

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back