My Supra on Dyno

adam1983

Road Burner
Car
Supra T67dbb 6Spd
Not sure if this is the right place to put it but here goes.
Not long had the new turbo kit put in (GT35r dbb) and here is a video of the runs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWo-VX2ExLw

It made 524hp at 1.3bar. Going back in a few weeks to get it mapped again with the new MAP sensor installed. Will be turning the boost up to 1.8bar then so should see 600hp ;)

Any questions feel free to ask.

Yeah not too bad and it sounds amazing now. Will get a graph up later if I get the chance.
The reason it was only mapped to 1.3bar was because of a misfire when they turned up the boost.
Changed the coil packs and clips and also getting a new HKS MAP sensor fitted too so I can turn it up to 1.8bar.
Obviously more videos to follow when all is finished :bigsmile:

A quick update on this:

Just had it mapped a few days ago to 1.6 bar. Its now running 570bhp with 600lb torque which in the dry is brilliant to drive.
Just hoping for good weather this weekend now for santapod. If the weather is good then I will have a few times to give you guys and hopefully a few videos too.

Wish me luck. Mainly for the weather :)

I wonder what would happen if T9's Saab crossed paths with Adams Supra... :blink:

Very impressive mate. Have you considerd a twin charged set up?

I wonder what would happen if T9's Saab crossed paths with Adams Supra... :blink:

Very impressive mate. Have you considerd a twin charged set up?

Maybe we could organise a day down at santapod some time to find out. They do rwyb days throughout the year so I'm sure wouldn't be too much organising required.

As for twin charge setup I think for now I will keep it as is. Need to get at least a year out of this setup first :)