My stilo 1.6 5dr

DSC_0323-1.jpg

DSC_0322-1.jpg

Hope you like her :)

Thankyou very much :) its been a hard slog to get her to where she is at the moment ..the 5dr is a hard car to style unlike the 3dr which lends its self to body mod more easily ..but I think its been worth the effort :lol:

Looks nice. My Audi is a 5 door and they just don't do bodykits or styling parts! You've worked hard on that - I particularly like the debadged grill.

For anyone on here that wants body mod kits have a look at www.lester.it that's where I got mine from ..buy the parts through their agent DVK he is a top bloke and gets you a quick delivery

The grill on mine was £47 delivered :shock: yes good price or what and lester dont just do fiats they do many other cars as well :)

i find this stilo to be quite sorry but boring.....there are thousands of mods 4 the stilo...i was planning on getting 1 myself.....i wud suggest a better bodbykit lowering and bigger alloys....i like the gril and the rear spoiler tho :)

i find this stilo to be quite sorry but boring.....there are thousands of mods 4 the stilo...i was planning on getting 1 myself.....i wud suggest a better bodbykit lowering and bigger alloys....i like the gril and the rear spoiler tho :)

As he said there are only limited items available for the 5 door version

I think its nice what you've done, very subtle, keep it up :blink1:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back