My ST and my old KA.

This is my old car, a ford Sportka 1.6. Coilovers, 300mm brake conversion, lightweight alloys, a few engine mods, stripped out interior.

This was one fun car to drive. Handleing was insane. Sometimes wish i hadnt got rid:sad2:, but i wanted more power!:toung: It stopped too quick though! Lol
DanShakespeare.jpg

With my lasses ST,
STandSK1.jpg

This is my current car. With our lasses ST. Mines the blue one.
STs8.jpg

Thats when they were both standard. They are now 180 and 170 BHP beasts.

Ill get some updated ones soon.

Hope u like.

The red ST has, 4-1 evo manifold, sports cat, cat bak exhaust, K&N 57i, dreamscience engine management.

The blue ST has, cat-bak exhaust, large bore flexy pipe, K&N57i, and dreamscience again. Both are also lowered 35mm.

Having driven both of them, the red one defo has more torque due to the manifold, but doesnt seem as responsive. It sounds wicked though.

Im planning on getting a full dyno tune and hopefully get some more horsies.

Shakespear county raceway drag weekend coming up on 27/28th of september if any ones going?

Nice pics, without reading the captions I thought the car had been modded into the ST in the lower pic! :lol: So whose is faster and more fun to drive taking the responsiveness into account? Its funny how 2 "identical" cars can be so very different on the road.

Erm.. i would say mine pulls harder if the revs are kept up but low down hers would pull away. At a 3rd gear pull away at about 60mph i think mine would sneak in front with the responce. It could be that im just used to driving my car though.

I went round silverstone trackday, last month and my girlfriends dad drove the red one and didnt pull away at all and i caught up and overtook eventually.

A quarter mile test would be the best way to find out.

The red ST has, 4-1 evo manifold, sports cat, cat bak exhaust, K&N 57i, dreamscience engine management.

The blue ST has, cat-bak exhaust, large bore flexy pipe, K&N57i, and dreamscience again. Both are also lowered 35mm.

Having driven both of them, the red one defo has more torque due to the manifold, but doesnt seem as responsive. It sounds wicked though.

Im planning on getting a full dyno tune and hopefully get some more horsies.

Shakespear county raceway drag weekend coming up on 27/28th of september if any ones going?

Sorry bud, I have to disagree, with a 4-1 Manifold you actually loose torque bottom end, and mid range. Maybe it has a 4-2-1.

if the ka has 170 HP i'd say i'm impressed, while the fiesta with 180 ain't impressing me.
these fiestas look cool, while i wonder how stupid will look the new fiesta ST

No worries, i'm just an avid Fiesta fan and tend to get on my high horse when people say negative things about them.

Stock they make about 70bhp.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back