its a bit old but does the job it needs too
got three rows of seats and plenty of room

just got to figure what will fit lol

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

DSC000.jpg

Thats going to be quite a project. I'm sure you could fit a V8 somewhere in the back for a little more grunt. :lol:

You could really trick the wagon out mate. Fill it with loads and loads of ICE!

i am not too sure about that it might get a bit cold and once the ice thaws out i think the water might rust the whole car lol

not really into to the big speakers and amps, did it with my bmw and with my rover vitesse sport, their is not too much room in the boot of this with the rear seats up and with 3 kids and 1 on the way i need the seats up

but will in stall some speaker and have a kenwood mp3 player already and ice wise thats about it

but the other thing i was loking at with this car, is the second row of seats have a table with cups in the back of it (you cann just see them in the pics), so was thinking about putting 15" monitors in them for the incar pc i am thinking of starting for the kids to watch their films with a small touch screen in the front for sat nav, also considered going the tablet pc route one in each chair angled outwards so the kids can watch a film each or just go on the net on long journeys

but not decided yet