My Seat Cordoba SDI - 1.9

Hello mates, its been long since I last came here, I had an accident, a stove exploded on me and I got projected trough a second floor window, luckily my cordy was parked at the door and I landed on it then hitting the road, I came out of it with quite a colection of broken bones and burns..
So anyway, this is my Seat Cordoba some of you know it already, its an 1.9 SDI engine with low horse power. After te accident the insurance covered it and I put it back to what it was and did a couple of exterior mods, the engine is stock right now.
The thing is that this car was a gift from my grandfather who passed away on last Christmas eve, it means a lot for me even tough is not a fast car, its a car Ill never sale or trade or get rid in any way.

Some of the visual mods are:

-M3 Sidemirrors
-M3 Sideskirts
-Debadged Grill
-Painted protection plastics
-Medium black window tint
-Litle Chrome antenna :D
-Under car red neon kit
-Two red neons under dashboard
-Four neons on the four doors
-5 Airplane like buttons with red leds
-20 Red leds on the roof
-Aluminium car mats
-TSW 14' Alloy wheels

cord1uf4.jpg

cord3jc7.jpg

cord4bf8.jpg

Last edited:
I actually like the neons, sorry Freddie but each to his own.

thank you.
I didnt moded it yet really (at least under the hood), i altered the descripion on the post so its more detailed.

Freddie said:
Not keen on the neons if I'm honest!

Spec and some daylight photos would be great.. :)

Neons in the interior really gives a nice ambient to the car. Even if i think they are a bit too expensive, I´m thinking about getting blue ones to my calibra.

I´ll take more photos soon ;)

If it is a Turbo Diesel you will get a lot more power with a remap :wink: . I would concentrate on handling and get the suspension uprated. NoS might be worth thinking about also if it is available in your country. :twisted:

waynne said:
If it is a Turbo Diesel you will get a lot more power with a remap :wink: . I would concentrate on handling and get the suspension uprated. NoS might be worth thinking about also if it is available in your country. :twisted:

Its not a turbo and unfortunatly NoS is not available here, not that i know tough. Yeah, the stock suspension is far too soft for me, i´ll consider that.