My S2000

My S2000. Pics 13/8/09

Here it is, my Indy yellow pearl Honda S2000
Got some pics while I was out today. Car is totally standard now but I have a K&N Gen II FIPK induction kit for it. just not fitted yet.

Also iv just ordered a chargespeed vented bonnet from japan and have just ordered these in 17's:

prorace12.jpg1..jpg

Suposed to sit a bit wider on the car and make it look mean once lowered :twisted:
hur030.jpg

hur024.jpg

hur023.jpg

hur025.jpg

hur026.jpg

hur027.jpg

hur029.jpg

hur028.jpg

hur031.jpg

Comments???

Last edited:
Those wheels will make a massive difference to the looks and presence on the road. The OE ones don't do it justice. Where were the photo's taken? It looks familiar.

Looking great mate, love the colour. I look forward to seeing how your project goes over the year, do keep us updated.

nice car and nice nature out there mate.
the S2000 was offered only in one type of engine i think, the 2.0 with 240 HP engine. first it was a real boom in the tuning scene, but last time we're not hearing that much of the S2000. I like these cars, seen some and they are cool.

in the movie the fast and the furious, that japanese guy has a S2000, it has nice bodykit, which type of bodykit has become very famous round here.

Lovely car and a fantastic colour.

I have always liked these and seeing it in yellow makes me wish i had gone for the yellow on my GTO. well for now it can stay as it is.

But gorgeous car look forward to see the progress

Nice ride mate! I saw one of these in a showroom today in pearl white...looked absolutely gorgeous. What you got planned for this little gem then?

Very Nice!! My Bro in law has a silver 02 model. Very fun to drive though I will say it can be a little squirrely when you snatch the gears while in Vtech. Makes it even more of a blast to drive in my opinion :D

Well someone has slashed the roof to bits already! im gutted. just makes you think is it worth having anything decent now

It was parked on the drive. the police said there had been similar incidents in the area so hopefully i wasnt targeted. I now have to pay £1000 for a new roof + cant drive it untill i get it sorted cos its now under cover and im investing in building a garage all just cos some cock probably thought it was funny for 2 mins

So sorry to hear about the roof mate. Absolutely lovely car as well :sad2: Fully comp would cover you on that, no? Or is it not worth claming?

That just totally sucks. Maybe you might want to think about getting the optional hardtop. I know it looks a little goofy with the hard top but you'll have less drag and they won't be able to slash it. Hopefully your police are a little bit better catching the bastards than they are here. Best of luck.

Sorry to hear about the vandalism but glad you're back on the road. I really can't understand the mentality of some people.

sorry to hear about the damage Fergie, Might be worth the advice of c130fxr and go for a hardtop aswell. but hope things are sorted out with the motor soon

Might get a hard top eventually but have to save for another soft top first! My new airwalker lip came the other day so will be trying to get it sprayed and fitted next week

Oh and newly single so if theres any females from the northeast wanna help cheer me up............ lol

Awwwwwwwwwwww lol,

well im female and in northeast but not single im afraid,

a few of us might be going to the teesside park meet tomorrow night if you fancy a run down, most of the group is japnortheast lot so you will prob know them anyway :)

Did you go to the cruise then? was a good night i thought. Just kept getting blocked because of the sheer amount of cars

Did you go to the cruise then? was a good night i thought. Just kept getting blocked because of the sheer amount of cars

yeah we went :) was good night, couple of idiots but was still good night.

turned up at redcar bout half 7 i think, parked over the back end of carpark,

im guessing it wasnt you we were blocking in at teesside park and had to reverse out of space (between car and lampost), did notice was 2 yellow s2000's there, you were prob the other one lol.

didnt manage to get any pics though :( cos was too dark by the time we got to teesside and redcar was far to cold lol

Well someone has slashed the roof to bits already! im gutted. just makes you think is it worth having anything decent now

I understand your pain my friend, sometime it takes just one idiot to spoil your everything, how could someone do that to such a lovely looking car,I just cant understand it, my mother used to say tome "don't buy a fancy car or you will be a target for car vandalism" but I did not care, why should I not have what I want.
I am really sorry to hear this.

Thanx mate. on the upside, The car has gone to the body shop today to get the airwalker lip sprayed and fitted

yeah we went :) was good night, couple of idiots but was still good night.

turned up at redcar bout half 7 i think, parked over the back end of carpark,

im guessing it wasnt you we were blocking in at teesside park and had to reverse out of space (between car and lampost), did notice was 2 yellow s2000's there, you were prob the other one lol.

didnt manage to get any pics though :( cos was too dark by the time we got to teesside and redcar was far to cold lol

Yeh that was me getting between the lampost and car aswell. :embarrest: lol

Got out in the end :lol:

Got it back today but had to come straight to work so ill get better pics another time. Would have suited the wheels aswell but rimstyle just feked me about. I will have a look for somemore when i get back from ibiza. Anyway here is some before and after shots iv just took

Before
hur024.jpg

After
25042009291.jpg

Before
hur023.jpg

After
25042009293.jpg

It does look alot better in the flesh tho :)

Coupe-HT8.jpg

i saw this on the net, a nice feature for the s2000 and wanted to show it to you, it improves the aerodynamics, and it gives the car a coupe look.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back