My Rover 25 1.4

Finally moved on from polo's and given this a try. What do you think. Good or bad?
Also I have been told they are known to go through headgaskets so I am going to replace that asap. It is 2000 reg with 52,000 miles on the clock. The whole car is mint except from one small dent on the right rear arch which im probably going to get a body shop to repair it. But for now I am going to leave the car as is.
P250410_0641.jpg

i would of stuck with your polo as the rovers are dear to get parts for as they dont make rover no more, i knew someone who got a qoute for a new air bag on a rover and they wanted 2500 grand for one lol.

I see what you all mean but from what ive had so far im better off with the rover. It uses a bit less petrol and I can relax more when im driving as its not noticed as much as my old polo as this rover is a " grandads " car lol.
All ive done so far is spray all the black trim silver and take off the mud guards.
28382_1391635186594_1103550995_3114.jpg

Im thinking to do the alloys gloss black and get black stripes going down the middle then get a xenon Hid kit

i had a rover 400, nice drive, good in terms of power, but i would have gone for a 200 (preface lift) i would also get the head sorted out, cos if it blows it can get pricey, the landrover gasket is the kits they supply now and tend to be fine

Yhh i get paid soon so im going to buy a new gasket , oil filter and oil and check the engine over. Is it needed to change to head bolts aswell ?
Also here's some recent pics so far
P050510_1717.jpg

P050510_171601.jpg

Last edited:
Its been a while since ive updated this thread but here goes.
Not done much to it recently as money has been really tight.
But i have fitted the black stripes and heres a pic of grill that i debadged and filled then sprayed over in black. Also i made a custom back box from spares i had lying around.
2010-06-09211328.jpg

2010-06-09211433-1.jpg

Last edited:
what happened to your other polo, i just got myself a clio 182 so when your going to your next meets i meet you up, as i want to start going init

Done a bit of work latelyy
1284735526049.jpg

Nicee were out everynight, around sidcup and crayford and that

Last edited: