My ride

Hers my ride tell me what you think
CAR MODEL Daewoo Lanos 1998
ENGINE 1.5 A15SMS SOHC, TD04L Turbo running at 7psi, Engine bay painted same colour as the car, Braided hoses, Chrome piping and blue hoses, oil catch can
TRANSMISSION standard
SUSPENSION king springs and shockes lowered front and back
WHEELS 275 limted triple dipped chrome17x7.5
TYRES 205/40/17
BRAKES standard
EXTERIOR Newgel Side skirts, gtAutostyle Evo Bonnet scoop and front evo heat bar and badges removed, Clear Altezza side indicators, Colour coded door handles and mirrors, Full Respray in same color blue also added HOLOGRAPHIC SILVER PAINT FLAKES & sparkles
INTERIOR black and silver interior sports steering wheel turbo timer,tacho gauges on pillar, white face cluster dial and speedo rings Custom short shifter and racing pedals.
ICE (audio) boss security alarm systema and central locking, kenwood CD headunit Sony 1 inch tweeters, Kenwood front speakers, kenwood rear 6x9s, 1 Boss 1200W amplifier

200.jpg

208.jpg

201.jpg

202.jpg

204.jpg

205.jpg

210.jpg

214.jpg

83.jpg

78.jpg

170.jpg

86.jpg

Hey dude,

Top marks for a different choice of ride. :D

As good as the outside is, I have to say I'm loving the silver interior, that's well cool 8)

blacklineninja said:
Hey dude,

Top marks for a different choice of ride. :D

As good as the outside is, I have to say I'm loving the silver interior, that's well cool 8)
Thanks dude i did the interior blue then i didnt like so i stuck with silver which i think looks awesome just need to get the racing seats and will look a little better.
john

I never thought I'd say this about a Daewoo, but I like that. 8) I like that a lot.

Welcome to the siteby the way. :wink:

DUDE!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes as I scrolled down - fab job mate.

The dials down the pillar are superb

waynne said:
Very nice John - whats next? Looks like you've done most things to it. :wink:
Im going to install 2 racing seats shortly and do the motor up top and bottom end with forgerd pistions,rods,lifters and cranckshaft and camshaft,plus port and polish the head thats next on my agender ill keep you all posted soon.
john

i hate dawoo

i hate Dawoo's, they suck ass. :evil: well all of the ones i know about do.
i have never seen a modified dawoo in the UK. they just dot get represented here, and when they do, its b OAPs. :lol:

i do like yours though. my Fav part is the back spoiler. that really gives it a mean racing stance. i think you should color code your grill and black out all the mesh.
i also like the color coding on he inside, :D really does the job of bringn up a dull interior. i did that on my last car.

whats the standard 0-60 & BHP for your car model? i noticed its a turbo.
and whats the 0-60|BHP on your modified motor? :?:

modifying is about having a sweet ride which doesn't look like any other, you have ticked that box with a GIANT MARKER. Nice one :D

Re: i hate dawoo

p4paco said:
i hate Dawoo's, they suck ass. :evil: well all of the ones i know about do.
i have never seen a modified dawoo in the UK. they just dot get represented here, and when they do, its b OAPs. :lol:

i do like yours though. my Fav part is the back spoiler. that really gives it a mean racing stance. i think you should color code your grill and black out all the mesh.
i also like the color coding on he inside, :D really does the job of bringn up a dull interior. i did that on my last car.

whats the standard 0-60 & BHP for your car model? i noticed its a turbo.
and whats the 0-60|BHP on your modified motor? :?:

modifying is about having a sweet ride which doesn't look like any other, you have ticked that box with a GIANT MARKER. Nice one :D

Thanks man that means alot ive put a bit of work into to it id like to think its all worth it as far as the whats the standard 0-60 & BHP for your car model? i havent had it dynoed yet which i will soon and list all the stats on here.

john

well erm wow is all i can say, who let the space cadet out?! that interior could be a scene from star trek. The outside is alright but that silver grill just dont seem right somehow. But hey each to their own. Still good job and main thing your happy.

hey man, im not much for hatchbacks, and a daewoo at that but, i like it. the whole silver interior is awesome, and i love the steering wheel. nice job!

to start things off, i Love the steering wheel, and all the gauges. nice job on the interior. im not so much for the wheels. i just dont think they look right, nice body kit too, and nice paint. overall, good job man, keep it up.

The Steering wheel is crazy man!! I don't know what you are talking about but how can you drive with that think. But you have your opinion and I have mine. End of story. OVer all its great but not the wheel.

personally whilst i can appreciate the massive amount of time and money you've put it into it, i think you couldve spent that money better elsewhere. its still a daewoo, now it just looks like one with a big bodykit...?

if it were me, id have spent the 12k on the engine and left the exterior almost stock for that street sleeper factor.

but, there are some seriously nice touches on there! and i defo salute you for individuality, which at end of the day i guess is what modding is all about eh!