My pride an joy...

I love those cars but they so wide.. I worked in a garage once an we had one in an it Only Just fit on the ramps. There was about half inch either side and we had to jack the back end up cause it was too low for the ramps. What a nightmare. lol Then we had to get it off............:amazed::amazed:

I love everything about the car..

She is wide and only just fits in my garage - the nose is an inch off the wall and I can just shut the door - there is little to no room on either side!

She has been lowered as well so to even get a jack underneath I have to drive her up on blocks first..

Nice ride mate. A jack only just fits under my car as well so I know what that's like. Got any future plans for it?

Oh thats another thread.....

She's in storage at the moment and has been for a while now... I'm going to keep her and hopefully get her back on the road for this summer (fingers crossed)

Oh thats another thread.....

She's in storage at the moment and has been for a while now... I'm going to keep her and hopefully get her back on the road for this summer (fingers crossed)

Hope it all works out for you mate an keep us upto date with the project if you don't mind.....:D