My Orange Focus ST 2.5

Had just read the tech pages on flywheels and thought i would join up. Looks a knowledgeable forum.

The names Ad and im currently driving this dagenham dustbin. Heres a few pics for ya, comments welcome.

P1000708.jpg

P1000789.jpg

P1000496.jpg

P1000547.jpg

DSC02357.jpg

Current Mods:

Engine

Bluefin stage 1, magnex cat back, code red carbon covers

Brakes

Ap 4 pot calipers, 330 mm vented discs, grooved rear discs, ferodo ds2500, comma 5,1, full braided hoses

Suspension

Bilstein B12 springs and dampers (first set in the country for this car), rear strut brace

Exterior:

Custom front splitter, adapted to fit the ST. made from a rival! lol.

Forthcoming mods:

Engine

GGR CAIS, Full blueflame exhaust with 200 cell cat, pro alloy intercooler, Apexi boost controller, Bluefin stage 3, cermaic coated boost pipes, full orange samcos, pro alloy header and power steering tank, uprated Engine mount.

Transmission

Shot peened and super finished gears, Quaife ATB, 9kg single mass flywheel, sachs clutch and pressure plate, s60r release arm and bearing, uprated gearbox mount, uprated torque restrictor arm.

Brakes

300 mm rear disc conversion, either using cossie 4x4 calipers or might fit some single pot aps with a spot brake for the handbrake. Yet to be decided

Suspension

24mm front and rear anti roll bars
Eibach rose jointed rear upper arms
Area six front wishbones.

Last edited:
Thats whats going to happen hopefully by the start of next show season, most of the trick parts i already have. Then as soon as its out of its warranty, theres a GT30 on a primary designs manifold and a CHD worked cylinder head going to be bolted on. Running at about a bar of boost so that it doesnt crack the liners, as they are a bit chocolate.

welcome to tc mate, nice car

i was saying in another post that the best coulor for a st is orange

no bother,

theres a guy over on the next block that had a blue 1, supposidly its running at 330bhp
im mates with his dad, he told me he got the turbo upgraded and chipped

dont know for certain is this true, but id like to see what your 1 is throwing out after them modds you have planned

anyway, i say to all members and il say it to you

keep it between the hedges mate

most likely be a wolf car, im yet to see one with an reworked standard turbo pull over 310bhp. But its a lot more torquey. with the forthcoming mods before the gt30 it should hit approx 290-300 and capable of 0-60 in about 5.3-5.5 secs.

With the GT30 and the mapping were looking at we reckon we are going to achieve around 340-360 bhp while running under stage 1 level boost.