my new toy

thought i would let peoples know what i am going to be picking up by friday hopefully (if the loan goes through)

will be resprayed once I pick it up, will post up pics of after the spray job.

its a honda NSR125 2001

and i will be posting up the car buy the end of the month :) hopefully will either be a A41.8t or Civic 1.6vtecB16A2 (all depends on the insurance thing) i know the civic is around 900.

Last edited:
that one is 945, for a 1993 one, but i have desided to get a different one, from 2001 for 1495, from a dealership so it comes with a warranty and other bits an bobs. putting a deposit down tomoro and pick it up during the week if i can get there, if not it will be at the weekend

(have changed the pic btw)

thought i would let peoples know what i am going to be picking up by friday hopefully (if the loan goes through)

will be resprayed once I pick it up, will post up pics of after the spray job.

its a honda NSR125 2001

and i will be posting up the car buy the end of the month :) hopefully will either be a A41.8t or Civic 1.6vtecB16A2 (all depends on the insurance thing) i know the civic is around 900.
nice bike and hope whatever car you pick,its a good 1
im a pure honda head, but im not going to tell you which 1 to go for as ive always liked audi too
their the best of the german cars
plus the audi your after packs nice bhp

best of luck with whatever 1 anyway

aye the audi comes with 190bhp i think, whereas the civic is 160, but weighs less, so powerto weight i dont think there would be much in it.

also i went to a audi forcourt the other day and they had a nice 1.8t quattro A4 for sale under 4 years old for under 9g with finance avalible, might be able to get them down to 7500, (start my job on sunday so should be able to pay for the finance, around 200 a month), but i might reconsider as it would be sitting in my garage for most of the year as i have the bike, basically im thinking that, that sort of money might be a bit much for a once or twice a week drive.

might just get a cheapo 1.8t off autotrader around a G or 2.

aye the audi comes with 190bhp i think, whereas the civic is 160, but weighs less, so powerto weight i dont think there would be much in it.

also i went to a audi forcourt the other day and they had a nice 1.8t quattro A4 for sale under 4 years old for under 9g with finance avalible, might be able to get them down to 7500, (start my job on sunday so should be able to pay for the finance, around 200 a month), but i might reconsider as it would be sitting in my garage for most of the year as i have the bike, basically im thinking that, that sort of money might be a bit much for a once or twice a week drive.

might just get a cheapo 1.8t off autotrader around a G or 2.
thats what i would do

i paid big money for my type r before and to tell you the truth, im still paying for it even though its gone the last 2 years

where as if you pay 1 or 2 g for a car, if something happens (GOD FORBID) at least you could manage your money better

if the car is only going to be used 1 day a week,its a waist getting an expensive car
id buy something handy money, and head of on a holiday somewhere
xmas is around the corner aswell mate, so think about that also
and dont worry about the year of the car in mind,these are 2 great cars,the age shouldnt matter once there in good nick

best of luck with whatever decision you make,
but have a good think before hand

DAMN IT, a deposit was put down on that one yesterday so i put down a deposit on one this morning, got less miles and its newer, a 2003 with 17,000 miles on it. this one is being picked up this weekend as i have paid for half of it now. plus it has a tilt switch alarm, so if anyone tryed to move it or tamper with it is goes off and sends a txt to my phone with whats going on, i,e if its been moved or being tampered with.

lol, nah, dont like the power ranger look, got some nice black leathers, black boots, black gloves and a blue/white/small bits of other colours helmet. (ok i dont have any biking trousers but jeans will do for the moment till i get to hein gerike to get some draggin jeans (jeans that are extra thick and have kevlar lining for extra abrasian saftey/cushoning and knee and hip armor)

oooooh i get it tomoro morning, will post up a couple of pics of it for ya as that pic is from the dealerships website. perhaps even an 'action shot' :p

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back