My new skoda

Hi all

I thought I would share some pics of my new ride :cheesy:

so this is a Skoda Octavia Combi 2000 model It has a 1,6 ltr engine and works quite well with all the 100 hp :toung:

there are some future mods planned out for this ride for example

Lowering kit
17" rims
tinted windows
exhaust system
stereo
engine tune up

here are the pics ( taken on a phone )

n626536428_1513389_4002.jpg

n626536428_1513385_2766.jpg

n626536428_1513384_2463.jpg

n626536428_1513383_2143.jpg

the rims going on the car
n626536428_1513390_4338.jpg
it has some minor damage to the body whitch I will fix as the money allow it :p

If anyone has some tuning advise please reply to the thread and tell me about it, dont really know what to do with the engine :cheesy:

Last edited:
Looks nice, you should be able to do a lot with that. Does this mean you are now running 2 vehicles or is the offroad off the road at the moment?

I currently have 2 cars on numberplates but the 4x4 is on hold at the moment

I havent done anything to the car yet, but it is all to come, maybe a VRs swap ? hmm...

but the next step is to wax the entire car and make it look good with the new rims :D

thank you sir

give me 1 month and it will be even nicer :D
it really sucks though...
as many of you know I live in iceland and now the goverment is splitting up and there will be another goverment taking over soon, the thing is that when they take over the economy might go downhill, so if I dont buy all the parts I need NOW the parts might double in prize :(

thank you sir

give me 1 month and it will be even nicer :D
it really sucks though...
as many of you know I live in iceland and now the goverment is splitting up and there will be another goverment taking over soon, the thing is that when they take over the economy might go downhill, so if I dont buy all the parts I need NOW the parts might double in prize :(

i doubt with all this car hyperproduction.

I heard that things were getting bad in Iceland. I hope you get the car sorted out. The UK pound is at an all time low so were going to see import part prices going up a lot.:(

I heard that things were getting bad in Iceland. I hope you get the car sorted out. The UK pound is at an all time low so were going to see import part prices going up a lot.:(

yeah the economy will probably get to a new low this year and not only in iceland but the whole world :(

but charger69, can you refrase that ? I dont really know what you mean :(

yeah the economy will probably get to a new low this year and not only in iceland but the whole world :(

but charger69, can you refrase that ? I dont really know what you mean :(

i mean there's too much production of cars so their parts can become expensive, i doubt on that. do you understand me now? :)
by the way here you go a site with cool stuff for the car:

http://torquecars.potn.com/index.php

We're all in it together. The end of Capitalism as we know it.:( Ah well, time to grow my own veg and turn the flower beds into a vegetable patch! :)

We're all in it together. The end of Capitalism as we know it.:( Ah well, time to grow my own veg and turn the flower beds into a vegetable patch! :)

ehh no thanks, I am a meat eater I dont eat things that rabbits eat :lol:

thank good we have plenty og cows and sheeps to eat here in the country side :cheesy:

but yes "its the end of the world as we know it" REM may just be right :sad2:

i mean there's too much production of cars so their parts can become expensive, i doubt on that. do you understand me now? :)
by the way here you go a site with cool stuff for the car:

http://torquecars.potn.com/index.php

yes I understand now :D

but FYI my dad baught headlights for another skoda we had and each light costs about 50000 ISK dont know exectly how much it is in pounds but expencive it is.

I need new bumpers and new front sides ( dont know the english word for it :embarrest: ) and a new tailgate and some other stuff, I am looking at 500000 ISK at least without paint ( I do my own paint work so I save about 100000 there ) :D

yes I understand now :D

but FYI my dad baught headlights for another skoda we had and each light costs about 50000 ISK dont know exectly how much it is in pounds but expencive it is.

I need new bumpers and new front sides ( dont know the english word for it :embarrest: ) and a new tailgate and some other stuff, I am looking at 500000 ISK at least without paint ( I do my own paint work so I save about 100000 there ) :D

well, i could find you some more cheap parts, but remember one thing: shipping!
then they'll cost you as hell.
by the way, can you do some body work on your own? if yes, go to a junkyard, take other bumpers, and you might have ideas for good combinations.
at the link i told you, they might be expensive, but they're worth so.

ingo the word i think your looking for is wings

50000 ISK is £300.
for a headlight thats rather expensive unless it was a HID one

the headlight was stock 1

yes im talking about wings or fenders ( I looked it up )

well, i could find you some more cheap parts, but remember one thing: shipping!
then they'll cost you as hell.
by the way, can you do some body work on your own? if yes, go to a junkyard, take other bumpers, and you might have ideas for good combinations.
at the link i told you, they might be expensive, but they're worth so.

yes I can do all the bodywork myself, there are few junkyards in iceland with this kind of car´s

I want to buy all the bodyparts new so there is nothing to do but paint them :cheesy:

and thank you for the site :D

yes I can do all the bodywork myself, there are few junkyards in iceland with this kind of car´s

I want to buy all the bodyparts new so there is nothing to do but paint them :cheesy:

and thank you for the site :D

yea, by the way, here's something for you to search on google:

milotech tuning
it's a official skoda tuning company so they should have tips and stuff for your car.
you're looking to escape on the easy way, don't you?:toung:

hi guys

I had a friend of mine photoshop the car like it is supposed to be like this summer ( hopefully ) I just have to find Borbet A rims with 5*100 and a lowering kit and im good for the summer :D

hope you like it :D

3465615677_dfe3821ac9_o.jpg

hi guys

I had a friend of mine photoshop the car like it is supposed to be like this summer ( hopefully ) I just have to find Borbet A rims with 5*100 and a lowering kit and im good for the summer :D

hope you like it :D

3465615677_dfe3821ac9_o.jpg

yea, it was obvious that this wasn't real, but it is too good.
so you're going to remove the rear door locks?

I am not a fan of the eyebrows eyther and they will not be in the car and the door handels will stay put :lol:

I dont know why he took them away :lol:

ehh no thanks, I am a meat eater I dont eat things that rabbits eat :lol:

thank good we have plenty og cows and sheeps to eat here in the country side :cheesy:

but yes "its the end of the world as we know it" REM may just be right :sad2:

Grow the veggies then shoot the rabbits when they come to eat the veggies. And your motor looks good in the photoshop

Looks good, the only thing I would suggest is getting debadge grill. It will add a lot to the look of the car.

well the eyebrows do give the car an "angry" look :)

and I will get a debaged grill, this 1 is just plain ugly :lol:

and thanks all, this will happen in the winter :D

Well a little update on this

Today I ordered lowering springs on it, 35mm :)

When I get paid for my months work I will finish the wheels and maybe even buy tires :)

Hoping to get the springs later this month, although I think I will have to wait longer for it :(

More plans are

Painting Bodypanels the same color as the car
Stereo
Exhaust
Badgeless grill

and maybe even more :)

Thanks ;)