My new runabout (Shiny Alfa Inside)

Picked up my new runabout the other day, a 56 plate 1.9JTDM Alfa Romeo GT in Lipari Grey with red leather interior. Also has the optional £1500 18" wheel upgrade. Spent 4 hours last night washing, claying, polishing and waxing the exterior. Also cleaned and sealed the wheels. So, here she is! :eek:

Alfa10.jpg

Alfa13.jpg

Alfa15.jpg

Alfa9.jpg

Alfa2.jpg

Alfa3.jpg

Alfa4.jpg

Alfa14.jpg

Alfa11.jpg

Alfa1.jpg

Alfa12.jpg

I will be modding her slightly but don't want to go too mad. Plans are:

Give the Interior and engine bay a good going over.
Clean, condition and protect the leather.
Remap
Possibly FMIC
Lower 25mm on Eibach Springs and Koni FSD suspension.
Alfa Romeo 4-pot Brembo Calipers and larger discs.
Alfa Romeo Tax Disc holder.

Looking nice mate. those pics make it look more black on my screen rather than grey. loving the red leather seats. take it you got sick of the 1.2 performace?

Certainly did, I've been looking for the right one for some time. Before that I went through a stage of wanting so many different cars. Wanted a Glanza, looked at a few Leon FR's and even nearly bought a black Punto GT from 5 miles away before I decidd I wanted one of these. (I'm indecisive and having the car I want matters more to me than how much I spend within reason).

Lol at the colour comment (caused several arguments already hehe), it's such a dark grey 90% of people think it's black but it's a stunning colour in sunlight. Put it next to a black car and it looks nothing like black.

yeah remember you said you were looking at glanzas. is it a rare car around where you are ? theres only a couple of GT round here then again alfs are pretty rare themselves might be something to do with not many garages

yeah remember you said you were looking at glanzas. is it a rare car around where you are ? theres only a couple of GT round here then again alfs are pretty rare themselves might be something to do with not many garages

Thanks all. It's sooo nice to drive I can't stop grinning lol. It is a pretty rare car round here and all over I think considering it's mass market appeal and compared to Audi's, BMW's etc etc. There's plenty of 156's round by me but not many other Alfa's. It's not rare rare though, more uncommon :lol:

nice
cool.gif

but will look 100 times better when you lower it the arches are beging for the wheels to be tucked in a little more
nod.gif

Very nice looking car. I don't get to see many Alfa Romeo's here in the states. Very sporty looking, great color and the proportions are very well balanced. I am guessing around 150HP for the 1.9liter?