My new Pug

I think they are illegal but within the last few days I've had three police cars sat behind me and not one of them pulled me for it.

What's the worst they can do if they pull me for them?

And what, if anything would you do to the car?

I think its because it's a GTi T9. :amuse:

Happy new car PugD, I hope it brings you many grin filled miles.
thth390_crazy_driver.gif

I think they are illegal but within the last few days I've had three police cars sat behind me and not one of them pulled me for it.

What's the worst they can do if they pull me for them?

And what, if anything would you do to the car?

Fine you, give you points, make you change them. I'd just change them now to save any hassle tbh.

Styling wise I'd change the wheels, colour code the wing mirrors and black out the grill at the front. What's been done to the engine?

If you got a decent copper pull you then they would give you a warning and a notice that you have to hand back into the police station when you have rectified the problem. (usually allowed 14 days to hand the notice back in)

Otherwise as Prince has said fine/points worst case though.
Car looks smart by the way.

Thanks guys, it's the 136.

It's been remapped and currently it's running 140bhp don't think i'd get much more than that to be honest. No she doesn't need a service i think it just could be my heavy right foot lol!

What sort of wheels would you put on it Prince?

I think she needs a nice sounding exhaust because she almost sounds a bit tinny when in the high rev range.

I'd leave the wheels (standard aren't they?) and put the money towards some GOOD coilovers to lower it just a touch more and further improve the handling. Can't beat a lowered car on standard alloys tbh. If you start going all deep dish on its ass without any other nods to the "Euro" look it's just going to look a bit silly imo.

Hmm...

Yes they are standard alloys just painted. Maybe a light window tint too?

I also thought about getting smoked rear lenses and a black crystal fog light, what do you think? I'm just scared of making a perfectly good looking car into something too 'Boyracerish'.

I do have a small problem if anybody knows anything about this car, at about 3,000 rpm in any gear there is a slight vibration from the engine, the previous owner found it to be the engine cover, anybody know of an easy fix?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back