My new Fezzy ST

Rudders666

Torque Master
From
West Yorkshire
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
Not at all mate. It includes; Valve Springs, Cams, Exhaust System, Air Intake, ECU Re-Map....think that's everything...

MasterAuron

Very Senior Member
From
379bhp 359lbft
Car
Mk1 Focus RS
Personally not a fan but as long as you like it, who cares! I like the green calipers and the fog surrounds (maybe you should look into some green GMB badges like on mine?) but the grills on the front and back are too much for me. I preferred the ST wheels too :(

Your headlights are crying out ot be de-tango'd dude.

Rudders666

Torque Master
From
West Yorkshire
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
I know I think I'm replacing them completely as one of the bulbs left in by the previous owner was too high a wattage and therefore got too hot and burst all inside the light, genius! So I think a set of black-backed Halos with HIDs :D

Rudders666

Torque Master
From
West Yorkshire
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
Just wanted it to "pop" a little. Looks the nuts in the flesh. Far better than the pictures can show. Just had to swap back tyres for fronts as fronts were budget and rear are Prada 2's so much better grip, then had to get it tracked as well. £40 I didn't need to spend today but never mind.

BluntyR5GTT

From
stoke on trent
Car
R5 GT Turbo
that car is crying out to be lowered, but cracking engine you will have there heard alot of good things bout mountune 185 conversions, have a look at getting the cosworth inlet on there

Rudders666

Torque Master
From
West Yorkshire
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
I know mate fingers crossed that will be happening this month. The 60mm TB is only really useful for the 2.3ltr duratec as I hear it and therefore only really good if you're supercharging.