My Mum passed away over the weekend.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Hi all, just an update, my mum passed away at the weekend after a long battle with cancer.

We and the family miss her so much but are quite relieved that she is no longer suffering and in pain.

Thanks for all of your support and best wishes during this time. I'm taking a little time out for now, but will be back and should hopefully have a lot more time to devote to this site and you all.

Thanks for keeping things going, all the messages and questions and answers you've posted and it's great to know we have such a good community on here.

See you all soon.

Best regards
Waynne

Please accept our sincere condolences on your mums passing as we both have gone thru similar circumstances with both or our immediate family members quite some time ago but they are still fondly remembered as I'm sure it will be the same for you once the initial pain of the loss fades.

Hi all, just an update, my mum passed away at the weekend after a long battle with cancer.

We and the family miss her so much but are quite relieved that she is no longer suffering and in pain.

Thanks for all of your support and best wishes during this time. I'm taking a little time out for now, but will be back and should hopefully have a lot more time to devote to this site and you all.

Thanks for keeping things going, all the messages and questions and answers you've posted and it's great to know we have such a good community on here.

See you all soon.

Best regards
Waynne
Sorry for your loss, may her spirt watch over you.

See you all soon.

Best regards
Waynne

Waynne,
Sorry to hear your really sad news. We lost my mum 3 years ago after a similarly long battle. I am comforted that she is no longer suffering and I can say that the sadness will pass eventually and will be replaced with all the good memories from when she was well. Still can’t believe she’s not here though but her spirit lives on.
Not an easy time as I remember, and I really didn’t take enough time before getting back to the office. Take your time to grieve and best wishes.

Martin

Sorry to hear that Waynne, I remember meeting her and she was one of the friendliest kindest people ever.

Thanks for all of the messages of support guys, it means a lot. I am getting back into things now, and am catching up with a lot of things I've had to neglect over the last few months, but I am making progress.