My Matiz

Hey guys this is my Matiz. As you can see nothing has been done to it at all which is why I'm posting it. I was wondering if anyone can make any suggestions and also can I get green headlights bulbs for it?

thum_80604925623e795bd.jpg

thum_80604925643d433e9.jpg

thum_80604925643d87d8c.jpg

The picture of the front of the car is not that great but I will get a better one

Last edited:
Don't think you can get green tinted front lamps. You could fit green LEDs to the sidelights at the front. If you could get green tinted dichroic headlamnp covers would be nice ie. green when lights are off but white light shines through when lamps are alight.

Don't think you can get green tinted front lamps. You could fit green LEDs to the sidelights at the front. If you could get green tinted dichroic headlamp covers would be nice ie. green when lights are off but white light shines through when lamps are alight.

Struggling to find these. Thats the annoying thing about owning one of these cars. You cant find anything for these cars

What about something like the HULK from Tokyo Drift?

A set of nice wheels would be a good starting point. It would also work quite nicely in a smoothed euro style.

Anyone any ideas what I could do and if I can get green headlight bulbs for it

Your local halfords do coloured bulbs. I think they do green. Infact they do cause I was gonna get some for my green Rover but they had sold out! So I ended up with rainbow LED sidelights. There great they flash all different colours....:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

by the way, why not do it like the toyota aygo crazy, or renault clio v6?
remove rear seats, and add back there a 2.0l engine? and of course the wide body kit will be more than neccessery then.

Your local halfords do coloured bulbs. I think they do green. Infact they do cause I was gonna get some for my green Rover but they had sold out! So I ended up with rainbow LED sidelights. There great they flash all different colours....:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Great I'll have a look

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back