My honda civic mb6

This is my civic 1.8vti in pearlesent green.When shes polished up,it shines a two tone colour in the sun.Soon to have de-oranged indicators and re-furb the alloys in white or a dark gun metal grey.Hope you like.Thanks for looking.
ebay010.jpg

ebay012.jpg

ebay016.jpg

looks good! like hondas, where abouts you live? it looks like a street round the corner from me :lol: probably isnt though :lol:

Yeh it shares some charatistics with the rover.Except the engine of coarse.Rovers dont sing in v-tec.Can get a few bits of the mgz180.Spoiler which looks better and the anti roll bar which makes a lot of diff to the handling of the civic too.Im in west yorkshire.Wish i could get hold of the vtis lips and skirts but their like gold dust or go for big money.

Last edited:
yeah me and the wife used to argue about it i had the civic and her had had the 400 with more power yet i could easily keep up with it when she was driving the 400.
didnt have the vtec unfortunately

there was also alot more issues with the rovers - in the 4 years of ownership other than oil changes it was never serviced as honda made such a balls up of it. but nothing ever went wrong with the civic during the 60k it covered with me, granted i had 2 electrical issues int he cabin.
cant say the same with the rover however

Have had mine 3years not a fault with it gone through all mots last one advisory on bushes on anti roll bar.Looks like the upgrade for the mg 1 has come along:D.Rovers have a issue with the head gasket having to be changed early on.

yip the trailing bushes were advised by honda at the 55k service but they were never changed, my mechanic checked them as said honda had pointed out that they needed changed. Nope everythings fine

went through tyres like buggery on the 14" however