DSCF0223.jpg

DSCF0226.jpg

DSCF0227.jpg

DSCF0228.jpg

DSCF0229.jpg

DSCF0230.jpg

DSCF0232.jpg
[/quote]

well its clutch then ecu next uprate fuel pump and regulator and injectors then if i can afford it internals

well its clutch then ecu next uprate fuel pump and regulator and injectors then if i can afford it internals
its a tall order looking after big powered japs, i have a mini compared to you, but sometimes a feel the pinch of it,
but you know what i think, its well worth it because the smile on your face from driving machines like that, is pricless:D

yes she does cost some money lol and so does the wife 3 kids and one on the way lol or this gto would be sorted by now lol

yes she does cost some money lol and so does the wife 3 kids and one on the way lol or this gto would be sorted by now lol
a car will please you, a loving family will make you live longer,
so im like you, i have both, but i couldnt have 1 without the other

(i couldn insure the prelude on my own):D

mate i love the car apart from 3 things your sun strip, the scorpion sticker, and your rear plate is to small but each to there own!!
sorry for being picky apart from that it looks spot on mate

mate i love the car apart from 3 things your sun strip, the scorpion sticker, and your rear plate is to small but each to there own!!
sorry for being picky apart from that it looks spot on mate

no prob i listen to all opinions the number plate has been changed the sun strip is cos the car is sponsored by that company and it goes on there trade stands i know its bad lol but the scorpion is mine but thats me lol thanks for looking so close mate

a car will please you, a loving family will make you live longer,
so im like you, i have both, but i couldnt have 1 without the other

Agreed, but the money I would have if I didn't have kids would be very useful :)

Looks great, I love the dark wheels. How low is that? I bet it handles nicely.

sorry about the spelling but she is on fully adjustable coil overs tein that is and well i cant fit my fingers in the arches so more or less as low as i can for driving on the roads lol she on rails practically lol and has a rear strut brace its good for what i need as im not the stig :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back