My GTO

503948e8ba0723a9a.jpg

There's more in my profile. At present it's waiting on a couple more mandrel bends to arrive so we can finish the FMIC pipework. Since this phot was taken a few more bits have been added to the engine bay but not a great deal, mainly just some chromed items.
Hopefully we'll find time in the next week or so to get it all together, we need the ramp space anyway.:lol:
I'll add some more phots, probably to my profile, when it's back on four wheels.

I'll get some done when we have finished the whole job. At the moment there's bits and pieces everywhere. The bonnet is still at the paintshop waiting for collection, the rear wing and sideskirts are in the other workshop. The car needs to be off the ramp to fit them, it's a two poster ramp. Etc, etc. :)
We're a bit too busy with other peoples cars at the moment to get it finished. It won't be long though, maybe next week-end i'll get some more done.

Cool look forward to that. Someone said you tell a good mechanic from the state of his car - a good one is too busy to spend much time on it ;). The theory works for the unhealthy doctor, the builder and pretty much anything else :D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back