My German import VW Golf MK2

This is my latest purchase. I bought it off eBay.de (Germany) and imported it myself. First time I’ve done this but it was worth it as you can probably see.

So the car is a standard 1.3CL model however it had only one former owner from new (who was a technician at Wolfsburg VW) who I bought it from. Plus the car come with full VW service history, two keys and the original receipt of sale from back in 1991 when it was purchased.

Now this is embarrassing, I’ve written my post but don’t know how to upload the pictures ..........help..........please

Hello and welcome Rik :D
It is plain to see that you are excited about your VW and want to share pics but you will be able to post them once you have made 10 posts so I would encourage you to join in the various conversations and and share your knowledge then your post count will soon be past the 10 needed and you will be able to show us your new car.

Sorry about the 10 posts limit but we were getting hammered with spammers and advertisers so introduced a restriction. You'll get your post count up in no time and then we'll be able to see your lovely project car.