my g60

Here's some photos of the G60 I had a few years back. I would recommend one to anyone. It was amazing to drive. It was running 210bhp with a standard pulley. It sounded amazing with the combo of a stage 4 charger and a supersprint exhaust !!

It was a bit unpractical for going up and down the motorway each day though especially being left hand drive. But it was fun !!

GolfG603-1.jpg

GolfG605.jpg

GolfG606.jpg

GolfG607.jpg

Looks fantastic in Black! Shame I missed out on that one. Do you remember the Golf MK2 with the VR6 engine at the Modded car show in Rainham? Did you see what he's done to it now?

inbetween the golf and the latest bm I had this

bmw2.jpg

bmw3.jpg

328 individual. great car, raced it against the G60 when we first got it and it was faster, even though it had less bhp. I guess the bigger the better :D

I was half way through fitting a monitor into the dash and dvd into the glovebox when it got written off :( which reminds me, I must get round to selling that as it's sitting in the bedroom and won't fit the E46 !!! lol

Before that I had a few golfs, but never really had the one I wanted until the G60 came along. It was such a fun car !!

Oh, I did have a rover 420 Turbo with the badge missing !! That embarrassed a few car owners :D

Great car, but the engine was too powerful for the car :amazed:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back