My first car 1996 Mini 1.3i

fyin

Car
Mini Cooper 1.3i
Hi All,
Just bought my first classic car Mini Cooper 1.3i year of 1996.
It sound great! and preious owner replace new 4 tyres& tune-up everythings for me.
I hope I can enjoy this "fun fun" classic collection.:love:
Thanks.:p

Hello and Welcome

what an excellent choice for a first car, enjoy it. I would also keep hold of it as long as possible, it will be worth serious money in a few years time!

i certainly would do that aswell. i am currently lookin for a old school mini pre bmw. can ypu maybe give me a few tips on where to obtain one as i am from cape towm South Africa

i certainly would do that aswell. i am currently lookin for a old school mini pre bmw. can ypu maybe give me a few tips on where to obtain one as i am from cape towm South Africa

Now there's a head scratcher for you! Do you have a South African version of our English Auto Trader magazine by any chance?

lol yip head scratcher looking for 96 model specifically, wont mind getting the hands dirty to drop in a cooper S engine in it. for tha AUTO trader those books are relocated all over the country can be found anywer especially at a garage

As you're in South Africa your chances of finding one are slim but there are some are over there, a big plus side is that when you do find one, it'll be a nice clean shell with no rust in it. Another option would be to import one from another country, I know there are a lot in Australia which is also a dry state so no tin worm there either, good luck with the search anyway, why is it you're after a 96 model specifically?

Welcome and a great choice of car. Every petrolhead should own an original Mini at some point in their lives. I've had six I think, maybe more and used to race them many years ago, great fun and my last one was a tuned up 25th Anniversary model.