my civic being wiped out

hemingway

Torque Junkie
Car
hyundai coupe se
Gutted,really really gutted,sadly my civic was written off a month ago.Some silly person ploughing into the back of mi and shuntting my civic under the car in front.Id just got the car running and looking how i wanted.Yeah it had done 140,000 but the engine was running a dream,no rust on archs or sills,it was a1.New vtis kit on,wheel bearings and drop links were done,christ id just had all the fuel pipes replaced the day before i got hit.had some type r cams on order...:sad2:...Went throught last mot with flying colours.tjis car was going to last mi years.Just for some silly person not paying attention,All mi hard work an money up in smoke.,,:mad:

Sorry to hear the bad news :sad2: I hope your ok though and can bounce back with a vengeance with a new car and project.

Sorry to hear the bad news :sad2: I hope your ok though and can bounce back with a vengeance with a new car and project.
Apart from feeling that my head was being ripped off and a few week off work,jus starting to feel better,and getting some nice physio my neck is a lot better,but long way to go.yes got a Hyundai coupe.so all start again.