My cars new name

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
Last edited:
:lol: If only we could have a VTEC installed to give us a little more energy when we need it most!

Track Mouse, you mean Speedy Gonzales?

When I first got the Milano Red Honda Type R my granddaughters called it "Lightning Macqueen" from the Cars movie/videos but was looking at a pic of my car and at my computer mouse and the shapes are surprisingly similar so I thought that "Track Mouse " would be an appropriate name for my car. :D <B

When I first got the Milano Red Honda Type R my granddaughters called it "Lightning Macqueen" from the Cars movie/videos but was looking at a pic of my car and at my computer mouse and the shapes are surprisingly similar so I thought that "Track Mouse " would be an appropriate name for my car. :D <B
Agree, that is not bad, Speedy gonzales just came across my midn as a fast mouse lol

Why not logically Track Mouse - the fastest mouse was speedy gonzales. BTW you know Americans has banned it because by their thinking which is rotten, it is racist? lol

[Off topic] Probably banned along with lots of other 50's &60's Warner Bros cartoons. For lots of racist stereotyping. [/off topic]

[Off topic] Probably banned along with lots of other 50's &60's Warner Bros cartoons. For lots of racist stereotyping. [/off topic]

that is sad because they were hilarious, I mean people just get pissed off instead of being relaxed and laugh with those things. People need to calm down and not be so soft

that is sad because they were hilarious, I mean people just get pissed off instead of being relaxed and laugh with those things. People need to calm down and not be so soft
Sadly these days some with an agenda seem to go out of their way to find and winge about almost anything IMO they need to get a life.

that creative! I name my Audi A4 B5 Pola. this was my mother's mother nickname. I lost that B5 and now im working on a B6. I call her Pola 2.0.