My car suddenly got really dirty

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Just noticed that my car has got incredibly dirty in the last few days!

Has there been a lot of dust blowing about recently? I only just cleaned it, and I expect a good clean to last a good few weeks at least, you can hardly see where I've been now!

^^ "I expect a good clean to last a good few weeks at least" :amazed:
You must be using Meguiars products with a sprinkling of pixie & fairy dust added to it Waynne :lol:
I have my car washed religiously once a week and I have been known to have it washed 2 to 3 times a week if the weather makes my baby look rough.

Last edited:
That's because you have lost heart in it TN and your awaiting the new chariot.
I remember the early photos of your car and that car was gleaming and could have been used as an advert for Meguiars cleaning products :)

Your right on the money there buddy. :sad2:

It's still got a fault on the drivers front wheel but I can't be bothered to take it to Vaux.
They can fix it when I collect the new car. Only problem is the more I drive it and look at it, the more I want to keep it.

There's lots of dust coming in on the rain, its usually carried over from the sahara desert plus the last of the corn has been harvested and we get a bit of dust from that too.

I washed my car. Went down a country lane the next day, and it got ditched again. It's almost as bad as cleaning your car and getting bird crap on it 15min later.

It's almost as bad as cleaning your car and getting bird crap on it 15min later.

Funny you should say that, tried a new car wash in an unfamiliar place in London once and while they were leathering off my baby a bird crapped on the bonnet from the roof joists :sad2:

Funny you should say that, tried a new car wash in an unfamiliar place in London once and while they were leathering off my baby a bird crapped on the bonnet from the roof joists :sad2:

That's the problem, they never seem to do it before it gets washed or while it's ditched, but as soon as it's nice and shiny it becomes a target for aerial attacks.