my car just died?

andyalbone

Track Warrior
Car
Honda Integra dc5
so ive just gone to get im my car and turned the key the engine ticked over fine then the revs just seemed to die off and it turned the engine off so tried again the same happened so tried again and started driving when pulling off felt sluggish but when warmed up problem seemed to go away any1 no what this could be?

Sounds like a bad coil pack, try some wd40 on the HT lead plugs & coil packs. If there's an improvement then you'll know what to replace. Whip the plugs out & see what condition their in too. :)

ive been out all weekend not had time to do look, its going to the garage on tuesday ive told them bout it they said it could even be an air leak? not sure bout that as it works fine when the car is warm? i think in general the car is in need a good service

the car came back from the garage they had a look at the engine they told me the spark plugs were loose so they tightened them they also told me the leads were good as there magnecor, anyway its still spluttering? so il take it back again so they can look even further into it anything i should mention so i dont get totally ripped off even tho the garage is quite good