My car is like new

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Just had one side and the rear of my car resprayed, there were a few parking dings and a scrape on one of the doors. We only have the bonnet, front NS wing and passenger door to go and we have had every panel redone.

It looks superb! You can't beat pristine black paint with no swirls or scratches!

(As a bonus they polished and detailed the rest of the car doing the stone chips for me!)

Very pleased. Now how long will the car stay perfect for I wonder?

Sounds marvellous, now all you need to do is to activate the force field to keep the car safe ;)

Anybody who dares to park anywhere close to it will receive the full force of T9's death stare Now that is a force field not to be messed with. :mad::mad: :D

About 3 weeks ago i reversed into a wall about 30 cm high and scraped the bumper i havant had time to see about getting it done!!! anyway i came home from work today to see that the bumper had been sprayed,my mrs had booked it in and had it done and not told me, a surprise,what a legend she is,i am made up !!, it is a good feeling when you have paintwork done .

I hope they did a good job on your car waynne,and that it looks good and stays good,hopefully no one will dink or scratch it!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ Is this the same lady (If memory serves me right) that you buy flowers for on practically a weekly basis? :blink:

If so, does she have an available twin sister? :bigsmile:

That is so cool buddy, worth her weight in gold that one ;)

^^ Is this the same lady (If memory serves me right) that you buy flowers for on practically a weekly basis? :blink:

If so, does she have an available twin sister? :bigsmile:

That is so cool buddy, worth her weight in gold that one ;)

Yes indeed,sorry no twin:bigsmile:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back