BRABUS 20" Monoblock IV Rims with Contisport Contact 3
PolishedAlloysFrontSideWheelAngle.jpg

BRABUS Embossed Leather Seat
PA260112.jpg

BRABUS Enjoying the Beach!
PA120161.jpg

Last edited:
Yup they work now buddy.
Thats an awesome looking car mate. I've always liked the Brabus version. Sweet. I bet it try's to kill you everytime you dump the foot. I want one..:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Yup they work now buddy.
Thats an awesome looking car mate. I've always liked the Brabus version. Sweet. I bet it try's to kill you everytime you dump the foot. I want one..:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Yeah, you are right, it is a wild animal and I can't seem to tame it no matter how hard I try, the trick is to have a very, very light foot (which I don't often have) it can be quite docile, but forget yourself just for a moment and you could be in trouble!!!
Thanks for your coment.:bigsmile:

for sure - i have enough problems with the scooby in this respect, i have to make a concerted effort to keep an eye on the speedo

As daft as it sounds I have to be like that in my 1.6 Focus on the motorway. Was cruising down the other day looked at the speedo and I was doing 90. It felt like I was doing around 70.

Can believe it, my old man had a 1.8i and when driving that found the same issues. Best thnig though is the standard handling on them.

Very nice. I have really grown to like the styling of the newer Mercedes. Black is always a personal favorite. What are the engine and tranmission stats on this car?

Very nice. I have really grown to like the styling of the newer Mercedes. Black is always a personal favorite. What are the engine and tranmission stats on this car?

Hi westcott, I am glad to hear you like the colour.
The engine produces 550Bhp and 780Nm of Torque (600 ft-lb), the transmission is a 5 speed AMG auto with tiptronic type controls behind the steering wheel, it also has the full brabus exhaust system with twin sports cat's and as you can see quad chrome outlets, I am thinking of of having the ECU custom remapped which should give me aroud 600Bhp and produce a total of 830Nm of torque!

Regards