my 307

ok so this is me....

this is an old pic as where u see the badge, someone decided to kick it in so its now got some mesh in there

The engine 1.6 16v with simota kit

The rear end

The front at night

hopefully when the wheels are sorted n its lowered i can colour code the engine tubes/pipes then not sure....?

looks good :)

not keen on the stick on chrome letters on the boot lid myself but thats just me.

ever thought about black headlights, will make it look abit meaner espec when its lowered :)

Thanks, the chrome letters are coming off when it gets re-sprayed, im thinkin 18" inovit blade alloys, lowered 45mm, black angel eyes + black tail lights, re-sprayed black, maybe a bodykit

Wot do you think???

Any comments?? Ideas??

sounds like a good set of plans you got there.

ideas:

yes the blade alloys are nice but they seem to be everyones choice of wheel at the min, why not have a look to see if there are any others that you like, something a bit different to everyone else. something with a little bit of a chrome dish would look nice.

my personal opinion on resprays is that if your going to spend all that money to get it done then why not go for something a bit special, im not talking about the whole rainbow flake look :) im just talking about if your looking at black then why not look at the dark charcoal colours or maybes adding a small amount of finemetal flake just to catch the light a bit more than normal metalic paintowork.

dont forget to tint the back windows aswell - all adds to the stelth look.

honestly i havent been lookin much on wheels, i just looked at 2-3 sites and found the blades...maybe i should look around a little more, i was thinkin since im goin to go all black maybe i should get black alloys but not too keen on them.

I'l think about that nearer to the time, its a while off being re-sprayed but nearer the time i'l look into it more

Thanks for your opnions

Oh yeh and definately gettin tints

i deff go for colour codign the engine bay. its next on my list, can cost silly amounts for the tubing etc, but I think its stupid having a nice car then popping the hood and having a crappy looking engine. ...anyhow nice car mate, think the exhuasts look sweet to

cheers lad, i want your opnion on something.

What do you think of havin 2 air filters??
Instead of 1 use a Y joint and have 2
Would it give a little extra power or sound or both or...??

i dont think it would give more power as the air is still going through one tube into the engine. apposed to the engine having 2 air intakes. Sound i would of thought yes as iv tryed many of filters on m ycar/mates cars al giving slightly different tones.

Looks wise i woudl deff get one. i wanted one but there isnt enough space cause of my big burley diesel ;) lol. i went for one a with a blue heatshield so it will eventually match my engine bay

try a greddy twin filter system, i got one sat in my shed, dunno what its off but it looks pretty cool, my missus has got the 07 version of this car, but its a 1.6 sport, looks nice with all the trimming and the leather but it wouldnt pull a dirty woman off ya till you get in the high end revs, i do like your twin pipes on it though.

rite i'm sticking with my simota then lol

Well i've got some updates now

Sorted my engine out and colour coded it to blue may do a few more hoses tho, also my brake calipers and some interior will be tomorrow, pics will be up when sorted
also i forgot about my ICE

2 x 1000W Subs

thats a nice looking ride mate dunno about the reverse mounted subs ive heard that they will give a nicer sound enclosed i might be wrong but im sure its to do with the air pressure created withing the enclosure

not been here for a while so a few updates.
i got new wheels

Also got some black angel eyes

a few more lights will be added soon or maybe get it lowered... im not sure yet.

Rocketman i got an SMD LED kit for the speedo from the following
www.crazyleds.co.uk/product.php?productid=40&cat=19&bestseller=Y
you can either get them to solder everything in or you can do it yourself, i did it myself so if you want to do the same and need any help give me a shout

Yeh im either gona fill in the grille upto the bonnet or buy a new bumper...

Any of you guys who have modified body parts got any tips on how to? What to use?

dont use filler on its own its too big a gap to do it with properly and will end up sinking / cracking.

get another bumper from a scrappy and plastic weld some plastic into it until its nearly level then use filler to finish it off. the whole thing will need sprayed so doesnt matter what colour you go for

Cheers for the advice, i'l let you know what i decide to do.. probably the plastic welding but im known to change my mind all the time.

Just a shot of the lights lit up

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back