my 1st ever car mod on my 1st ever car!!

sammytomjohn

Car
clio 1.2
hi be gentle as this is my 1st mod!! :) i know not many people like bodykits but i do :)
right guys my car run out of tax a few months ago so i sent it down to my brother who lives 40 miles away from me (big mistake as i could never find the time to get the car fixed! anyway i have done most of it down there that he could help me with and i am now on my own!!
i have a lil sandin and filling to do and then i can move on to sprayin me julie! if u know wa i mean :D
at the moment it is only a 1.2 but i will be lookin for an 1800 engine and everything that is needed to get it runnin! (so if any1 is thinkin of brakin their car soon let me know!! if anybody has 1 which will be gettin sold in a month or 2!
DSC00109.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

please be gentle guys as this is my 1st ever car mod and i am having earache off the mrs cos for the past week i havent seen my kid! i have been stuck in my fathers garage tryin to get on with the car!! also my father is gettin ear ache off his mrs for the car being in his garage which is later passed onto me! :( man this car has killed me over the last few months :(

hi mate and welcome to tc's:D

ahh the perils of modding a car having a mrs and a kid, alot of us are in the same boat so we can empathize!!!

tbh im not a massive fan on bodykits but this is far from a bad looking 1 so good work!!

as for the engine are you after the 8v or the 16v?? cause ive had both and tbh there isnt a massive difference between the 2 apart from insurance;)

as for the engine are you after the 8v or the 16v?? cause ive had both and tbh there isnt a massive difference between the 2 apart from insurance;)

hi yes not sure really but all i know is i need an engine with a lil more power than these 1.2's as they are sluggish! i've never worked on a car so dont know my brother has worked in a garage for a while but he has dropped a few engines and put them back in but he has never converted it to a bigger engine!

so might need to buy an engine off sum1 who can fit it for me too also my bro would probs get stuck into help ofc! will be on the lookout for somebody breakin their whole car by the looks on it!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back