multi car

RichiesTrucking

Torque Junkie
Car
VR4 legnum
do Sky offer a policy that covers 2 cars on a single policy? i need a banger for a few months but i dont want to stop the insurance on the VR4. can you help or do i need to buy a shopping trolley and insure it with no NCB?

I have a similar problem, possibly by the spring i'll need insurance for 4 cars and only two of them will be used at any one time.

as i understand it, you have to insure cars separately on different policies but only one can use your no claims bonus so the rest are as if you have zero NCB unless the insurance company can add cars to the primary policy which makes more sense to me as you can only drive 1 at a time so a single policy covering all cars should be standard practice. that makes sense though so it probably wont be like that

Well I actually have max ncb twice and one car will be a classic (Very cheap) but I am sure there is a way, My policies insure me for anyone else's car so surely if one car belonged to a friend or relative id be covered 3rd party for free on these vehicles, My policy does not state the car has to be insured by the owner (They always stipulated that years ago)

do Sky offer a policy that covers 2 cars on a single policy? i need a banger for a few months but i dont want to stop the insurance on the VR4. can you help or do i need to buy a shopping trolley and insure it with no NCB?

We have variety of different ways of doing this but most likely we'd look at a separate policy using 'mirrored' NCB for the run about. We insure many customers who have weekend toys and daily drivers.

Thanks

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back