MrB's standard not going to be modified Smart

MrB

Road Burner
Re: MrB's skyline RB30/25 gtst

I'm looking for a smart car as well I need something as a good cheap runaround whilst the Skyline is off the road.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr b you in a smart car lol lol. i can't see it somehow you like your bigger ones instead. like i said you an econ are quit welcome to stay the nite before the show if you like mate just let us know before hand.

you in a smart car lol lol lol

sorry mate

well i done it today i went out and brought a 09 plate smart passion cdi 85mpg 0 road tax not a bad little car god knows were my tools and spare wheels are oing to go though

well i done it today i went out and brought a 09 plate smart passion cdi 85mpg 0 road tax not a bad little car god knows were my tools and spare wheels are oing to go though

Welcome to the wonderful world of Smart ownership! :bigsmile:
I give you one month before you start looking at Brabus rims & start thinking how good they'd look on your Smart! ;)

I'll say 2 weeks till we get a new Smart project thread starting! ;)

Well, at least you now have a light car. Put the Skyline engine in it and we should have a closer race...........:)

you so need counciling about your weight issue old git lmao

no no no no no everyone im not going to modify the smart at all lol got enough with the other old banger lol and what with me now having to pay for a wedding as well. must say though i did see a lorinser front and rear lip for it and thought hmmm they look nice lol

must say i think its terrible that in the makes and models section there aint no were for us smart drivers to hang out lol

Here is the new SMART section then chaps. Don't say I don't listen!

I'll give MrB 2 weeks until he mods this in some way;)

Doh! He's going to look! I just know it. I'm not sure the server can take another MrB project thread;) :lol:

lol amazingly i already found them when i just happened to be browsing around lmao

no trust me my willpower is great i will not modify the smart car ( fingers crossed behind back ) lmao

a few things have crossed my mind though i must say like a remap maybe a little motorbike set up nos system to give it a littlde punch. but no i will not be doing any of it its just a a-b car the liners my fun car when i finaly stop changing things lol

Yup and I just saw a bright green flying pig!:lol:

Now if you do give in and mod you won't be telling us about it. :D

here my car, picked her up friday night...

saturday morning she got clay barred all over to smooth the paint the two different waxes and then a good quality polish.. proper job

a13.jpg

a12.jpg

a1.jpg

They do polish up very well don't they. Are the plastic panels painted? On my mk2 they were solid colour all the through the panel. If you ever need a new Chicken head badge I've got a spare that never went on my mine. :D

didnt have anything to scrap ( no jokes about the skyline please )

mercs done me a great deal, got to take my hat off to them for the service dont think ive ever bought a car from such a quality company

tell you what though, that scrapage deal is bloody good, the missus old man's got a sooty van sitting around never uses it so hes chucking it in for a mazda 3 got the scrappage deal plus there little bit extra off too... its aparantly only happening for a period of time though until a big pot of cash has run out.... i think thats right anyway correct me if im wrong

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back