MrB's skyline RB30/25 gtst

well at least youll not lose it in the car park. goto admit i like the 2 tone alloys

Question for anybody ( apart from Mr B wholl know the answer ) whats the yellow car out on the street ?

yep R34 GTT full veilside kitted 17s and about 315bhp @ present

nearlythere7.jpg

nearlythere6.jpg

nearlythere5.jpg

nearlythere4.jpg

nearlythere3.jpg

nearlythere2.jpg

nearlythere.jpg

well the next pictures will be with the engine in and looking bling.

maybe even a couple of little sideways shots ;)

Very jealous. I really want a Skyline (Dont particularly care which but yours is my fav. shape)

Wondering how, at 20 years old, I can streamline my car-life to get something as high performance as that. Thinking Adv. Driving Courses etc to bring my insurance down and being part of car communities...

Sorry I might derail your thread... I'll start a new one about this :p

Looking forward to the images, dont hold back with them!!

under 25 mate your looking at a lot of cash to insure even a standard skyline,

there are a couple of young lads out there with one but they are paying in the region of 2k + to insure them.

pass plus would help so would being an owners club member but its not going to hit it dramaticaly. the first year of owning they pound you the 2nd year is a lot better as long as you move companies. the two best for insuring these care and they both take skyline owners club into account is A-plan in thatcham and Adrian flux.

The Skyline is the best tuner car ever created...personally the R34 was my favourite (espcially the V-Spec GTR). But both the R32 and R33 were also amazing cars... it basically comes down to which look you prefer... but this R33... wow! I remember seeing it on the Max Power site a while back and it looked amazing then...but now!

If I didn't love my Civic as much as I do I would offer you a swap... because I'm sure that would work!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol, im a big fan of the 33 shape hence why i got this its the curviest of all the skylins and i love curvy cars, but i would sell it tomorow for a R34 gtr vpec nur 2 now that is an awsome car

cant think of anything to say other than OUTSTANDING, and i dont think that even says enough.

That is possibly one of the best paint jobs i have ever seen on a skyline its just ****ing gorgeous, man i wish i could afford a skyline, but i gota stick with the 1600cc for a while :sad2:.

peace

not been on for a while but been busy ripping the car apart again and changing a few more bits. fitting a full race brake system with no servo..... going for ap racing pedal box with the mastercylinders in the car with seperate cylinders for front and rear brakes that way i can utilise the brake bias function on my digi dash also changing the whole system to braided lines so it holds more fluid. looking to see if its possible to go for 12 injectors as well my ecu can run them but looking at the space because of the thickness of the spacer plate needed on the intake to take the 6 extra injectors.

So after all the power mods you finally think about stopping the car properly!!

Why not keep it simple and just run with bigger injectors? It will probably be cheaper? I see a custom manifold being built! ;)

Good work though MrB and thanks for the update.

im running 1000cc now and the higher you go the bigger bitch it is to map low down if i go for 800s and 440s i can get the best of both worlds. if it needs a new custom intake thats what it gets. ive just had to order a specialy designed exhaust manifold from the states designed by a company that builds nascars. its perfectly tuned to my engine

lol. just gt hom and my new davies craig EWP110 electric water pump is sitting on the table good stuf. got quoted £250 for it in the uk i got it direct from Davies Craig in Australia cost me £111.00 and took 4 days to deliver

absolute bargain and means all ive got pully wise on the engine now is the dry sump and the alternator

Oh no - its out of date already and its only been live for a day! :lol:

I couldn't open your .wps file - any chance you could post up the latest spec in here for us?

Engine Spec

RB30 vl 3ltr block. skimmed and crack tested new sleeves core plugs etc
RB25 2.5ltr 24 valve twin cam head, gas flow and ported and skimmed race spec
Weisco custom made forged Pistons,
Crower billet custom made con rods,
ACL Race series Bearings
Nitrided & knife edged crank rotation assembly balanced,

Billet crank pully
Tomie procams 280 10.8 lift inlet 270 10.25 lift exhaust
oversized and longer uprated gtr vlaves ,
Tomie gtr valve springs retainers

Tomie GtR Solid lifters
0.9mm Steel headgasket,
ARP Main and head stud kits
1000cc top feed bosch Injectors,
Greddy 11mm billet fuel rail
HKS Iridium Plugs,
Tomie duralium adjustable Cam pulley,
Turbonetics GTK 850 turbo
Turbonetics Racegate wastegate,
Aeromotive 13110 adjustable race fuel regulator 700lph return,
Turbonetics Raptor bov,
custom T4 Exhaust manifold made from imported 321 stainless steel tuned to peak power between 5-8.5k rpm,
Full Stainless 4” Trust Exhaust system 5” tailpipe
Jun ram ported side mount plenum
90mm throttle body,
Coolmist water / Methanol injection
HKS superflow induction kit,
large 800mm core Front Mount Intercooler with hard pipe set up,

Davies Craig EWS110 electric water pump
Greddy Aluminium race radiator

Twin electric radiator fans
Electric power steering pump
Haltec E11v2 Plug and Play stand alone ECU,
Haltec Cold air temp sensor ( no AFMs )
Haltec 3 bar Map Sensor,
Haltech Idle Speep control valve
Haltech Throttle position sensor
Haltec Launch Control & full throttle gear shift
Haltec Anti Lag,
Haltec Data Login,
Nismo Front strut brace and brake stopper.
45ltr aluminium fuel cell
1x holly blue 180gph fuel pump
2x bosch 044 700bhp rated fuel pumps
2x 8mm fuel lines to fuel rail
1x 10mm fuel return line and fuel cooler
all aeroquip lines and fittings
Custom made Innovate performance Dry sump kit including billet pullies and all braided line, 7ltr oil tank

Alloy header tank
Racelogic traction control and launch cpntrol

Transmission

OS Giken 5 speed close ratio gear box
TS3b OS Gilken Tripple plate clutch inc flywheel which has been lightened and balanced with crank rods pistons ( rotation assembly balanced )

OS Giken Release bearing
Quickshift
Nismo large capacity master cylinder
GTR Rear Diff Casing
GTR Uprated 1.5way lsd
GTR Uprated Driveshafts

Brakes
356mm Ap Racing front discs
8 Pot Calipers front
330mm rear discs

6 pot callipers rear calipers
Race pedal box, with uprated servos attached to box

Solonoid fluid pots in engine bay
AP Racing pedal box and servose
all Braided lines
Hurst line lock

Suspension
Apex N1 Coilover suspension with adjustable bump and rebound
Front and rear strut braces
Cucso Rear subframe locking Kit
Front adjustable toe arms
Rear Caster and Camber arms

Wheels and tyres
For road Anteras 294
Front 235/40/18 good year eagle f1's
Rear 265/45/18 good year eagle f1s

Exterior
400r Front Bumper
400r Arch Externsions
Clear side and front indicators
Gandor Style Mirrors
Custom Bonnet Lip
Small bonnet vent
Nismo Rear Boot lip
61" Carbon GT Drift Wing
custom croma green respray

Interior

Haltec digital dash

Apexi RSM with G Sensor
6 point Saberg FIA Harness’s
Full weld in custom made FIA roll cage ( touring spec )

Cobra Monaco S FIA front bucket seats
Cobra base mounts
Custom made wiring harness with all unnecessary wires removed to save weight( anything not needed ie hicas, interior lights etc has been removed so no need for wires )
All sound deadening removed from all panels to save weight

Parts possibly coming soon
Custom undertray
Rear underbody diffuser
Carbon dash and door cards

no worries buddy

just got a price for perspex bolt in windows too so that might be an option whist the windows are out and the cage is being welded in

yes it was there old red one that was popping 450bhp not that there is a single part of it left lol

might as well of bought a standard one the amount of work ive done to it lol