MrB's skyline RB30/25 gtst

new to the site, what a great place enjoyed reading a lot of the information

my currant ride is a nissan skyline R33 GTST, were currently finnishing an engine rebuild in the old girl but heres the spec and a couple of pics at the end

spec
Engine Spec

spec
RB30 vl commodore 3ltr block. skimmed and crack tested new sleeves core plugs etc
RB25 2.5ltr 24 valve twin cam head, gas flow and ported and matched and skimmed knife edged ports
Weisco custom made forged Pistons,
Crower billet custom made con rods,
Nitrided & knife edged crank olished & rotation assembly balanced,
billet allie crank with atached 32 tooth dry sump pully
280 degree 10.8mm lift tomie inlet gtr camshafts
270 degree 10.25mm lift tomie exhaust gtr camshaft
tomie gtr solid lifters , springs, retainers, shims, guides
GTR valves
0.9mm Steel headgasket,
ARP Main and head stud kits
1000cc top feed Bosch Injectors,
greddy 11mm billet fuel rail
HKS Iridium Plugs,
adjustable Camshaft pulleys,
Turbonetics GTK850 turbo (rated 875bhp at the wheels )
50mm racing External Wastegate,
Aeromotive 13110 adjustable race fuel regulator 700lph return,
Tial 50mm adjustable BOV,
SS custom T4 Exhaust manifold,
4" downpipe
Full 4" bore Trust Exhaust system 5” tailpipe
custom made ram ported side mount plenum
90mm throttle body,
Coolmist water / Methanol injection
HKS water cooled Remote Oil Cooler,
13 bar oil cooler radiator,
HKS superflow induction kit,
large 800mm core Front Mount Intercooler with hard pipe set up,
Greddy Aluminium race rad
1x holly blue 180gph fuel pump
2x bosch 044 fuel pumps
2ltr swirl pot
all aeroquip lines and fittings -10s -12 & -8 fuel line and water lines breathers and dry sump oil lines all braided
upgraded water pump
kenlow electric fans
custom IP Racing dry sump kit
electric power steering
Haltec E11v2 Plug and Play stand alone ECU,
Haltec Cold air temp sensor ( no AFMs )
Haltec 3 bar Map Sensor,
Haltech Idle Speep control valve
Haltech Throttle position sensor
Haltec Launch Control & full throttle gear shift
Haltec Anti Lag,
Haltec Data Login,
HKS db chrono gauges and control box

Nismo Front strut brace and brake stopper.

Transmission

Gsts Box with Short shifter Kit ( waiting for the box to blow before upgrading )
TS3b OS Gilken Tripple plate clutch

Brakes
356mm grooved Ap Racing front discs
K Sport 8 Pot Calipers front
Rear 300mm grooved discs
2 pot callipers rear
Nismo Brake Stopper
all Braided lines

Suspension
Apex N1 Coilover suspension with adjustable bump and rebound
Front and rear strut braces
Cucso Rear subframe locking Kit
Front adjustable toe arms

Wheels and tyres
For road Anters 294s
Front 235/40/18 good year eagle f1's
Rear 265/45/18 good year eagle f1s
custom billet 9x15s rears for drag use

Exterior
400r Front Bumper
400r Arch Externsions
Clear side and front indicators
Gandor Style Mirrors
Custom Bonnet Lip
Small bonnet vent
Nismo Rear Boot lip
61" Carbon GT Drift Wing
Respray in Black with custom Black to Blue flip Metalflake
SPM Racing Graphics Pack

Interior
no rear seats
Racing front seats
7 point roll cage
HKS cronoligcal slim gauges
Alu X2 steering wheel and gear nob
racing harnesses

click the pik to enlarge

well i done it today i went out and brought a 09 plate smart passion cdi 85mpg 0 road tax not a bad little car god knows were my tools and spare wheels are oing to go though

Well, at least you now have a light car. Put the Skyline engine in it and we should have a closer race...........:)

you so need counciling about your weight issue old git lmao

no no no no no everyone im not going to modify the smart at all lol got enough with the other old banger lol and what with me now having to pay for a wedding as well. must say though i did see a lorinser front and rear lip for it and thought hmmm they look nice lol

must say i think its terrible that in the makes and models section there aint no were for us smart drivers to hang out lol

Last edited:
you wait till you see the mad dtm bodywork buddy ;)

welcome to the site gary take a look around youl luv it trust me have i ever pointed you in the wrong direction

Last edited:
yes mate had a promotion at work and havent had 2 seconds of piece since. ive got to get down the tuners and get some pics of the new kit and all the new arms etc that have been fitted basicaly if its made of rubber or its not adjustable then its been taken out of the handling side of things and replaced with something that is. i was talking to young gary yesterday and he was asking for a good site were the people are all cool and helpful so i pointed him this way hes a new evo owner on the path to the darkside lol then remembered been a while since i popped on so here i am

im hoping to get down and check things out next weekend once the kit is finnished everything can be dry fitted then stripped back down for the full spray and then all re fitted again :) dont you just love modding,,, she will be out on the road very early new year though gaurenteed

Tell me about it, all that going backwards to go forwards! Well make sure you take plenty of pics when you're down there. The MLR is second-to-none for Evo's but some of the people on there are a bit holier-than-though.

well moulds are done, fibreglass front dtm arched wings, wider side skirts fibreglass rear quarters with DTM arches, Fibreglass doors. fibreglass bonnet. nice and light.

if anyone wants a set of fibreglass R33 doors i can do a set for £500.00 just pm me.. the whole kit will be available eventualy but i want the car featured before im releasing it

Makes sense! When do we get to see the fisnished Skylime then? I've got a new memory stick just for this occasion! ;)

its coming to the end now young man, theres gonna be plenty to take pics of ;)
once the bodywork is finnished fabbing then we can get on with painting and fitting the little engine in ;) should be able to have pics of the finnished kitting unpainted by saturday week then its all wagons roll

yes buddy too smaller world sometimes lol

what do you reckon on the R33 frp bonnet with R34 Z-tune vent. ive got my bomex bonnet air diffuser to go on the front lip as well

Attachments

• 2007_0118Gazza0001.jpg
    2007_0118Gazza0001.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
realy like the mod so far. i have been thinking of doing my own car mod just looking for the right modle to use because there is so much to consider with looks, mods and engins.

i am a fan of old muscle cars but also love the modification prospects of newer cars.

just running around is a very old family car at the moment which sucks

my decision of car choice was simply down to a car that ive always wanted...

couple that with a bit of insanity and the attitude of anything can be done if you put the time and sweat ( the missus says and money lol ) into it and you should have a decent car at the end thats perfect for you

Last edited:
doors 4.5kg
picture.php

loads of weight saved

Last edited:
Doors 4.5kgs...that's awesome. I'd love fibreglass doors but can't jsutify the expense as there's none avaliable "off the shelf". Surprised you did all the inner skin as well.

to stay in street class the windows need to open and close as standard so i need the inners to run the runners etc, a bit of a pain in the harris and the motors are going to put a little weight back in them as well.

tell you though anyone looking for FRP products check out www.newhorizonstyling.com awsome quality and they make custom parts as well so if your looking for doors mate there your people

Might e-mail them for a price but not sure it's worth bothering. I can get some made if I have 4 other people too (for it to be worth making the moulds) but they are £320 EACH (!) in FRP, and £420 EACH in CF. And that's with no proper inner skin and special recesses for polycarb windows.

Yes those were exactly the same prices i was quoted when i was looking around, luckily i found this company and they had them on the shelf. talk about close though i was doing a simple search and stumbled across them after weeks of hard searching, id actualy given up and was prepared to pay replikit £850 sobs to make moulds etc was meant to be dropping cash down tothem the next day. soon made the call and calnceled those moulds i can tell you lol

been up playing with the carbon today, the bonnet lip is the old one waiting for the identical carbon one to arrive, rear light surronds and wing mirrors in carbon also

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00312.jpg