mr2 na

well here are a few pics of the mr2 (both of the ones i have owned)

IMGP90261.jpg

IMGP5798.jpg

IMGP5803.jpg

IMGP5811.jpg

IMGP5826.jpg

IMGP5632.jpg

theres a few i will add more up soon

Really nice cars and superb photos. Was one of the pics sponsored by Tango then? :lol:

What were the specs of the MR2's then?

cheers mate about the nice photos comment, as for being sponsored by tango wow id love to do that i love the stuff so much lol, hmmm ponders on that thought, as for spec well there nowt special just standard apart from lowered by 40mm and 16" rims but i was quite chuffed with these cars as was my 1st rwd

You're an oversteer fan then? I suppose with the mid mounted engine they are pretty solid and predicatable cars to drive though.

I didn't mean on those pics, just a suggested technique. It creates a sort of zoom burst effect.

You will need to close down the aperture and slightly increase the exposure for it to work. Then as you take the photo zoom out or in and try to keep the last 25% of the exposure steady.

If you get it right you get some amazing effects, it takes some practice. I've only succeeded a few times.

Those are some nice really nice MR2's. I'm liking the blue one actually over the black one, my personal favorite color ever since I been a kid, but the black one is pretty damn good looking.

Oversteer? I thought mid-ships were supposed to get rid of that? Just a noob question from what I heard.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back