Most reliable supercar?

and because of this there not a supercar
the nsx is classed as a supercar,
now i didnt class it as 1, and in my eyes their not a supercar, just the fastest honda you can buy

but some fella in the motoring industry classed the nsx as a supercar
and its why i said if you want a reliable supercar, well its honda

and if i paid all that money on a supercar, i wouldnt want it to break down
its why i said the nsx

what supercar would you buy??

the nsx is classed as a supercar,
now i didnt class it as 1, and in my eyes their not a supercar, just the fastest honda you can buy

but some fella in the motoring industry classed the nsx as a supercar
and its why i said if you want a reliable supercar, well its honda

and if i paid all that money on a supercar, i wouldnt want it to break down
its why i said the nsx

what supercar would you buy??

It wouldn't be a Honda thats for sure :p:p:p:p

Thats my point exactly. I feel the same about the R8. I just wouldn't part with that money for an Audi.....
if i was buying a supercar, id want it to be special

zonda f
mcclaren merc
ferrari f50

i guess the reliable supercars like the nsx shouldnt be called super, more like very fast cars

and before someone jumps down my throat,

I DIDNT CLASS THE NSX AS A SUPERCAR

also the cost, supercars normaly cost a bomb the £70k ish price for an NSX also made it rather cheaper.

what supercar would i buy ? mmm going to have to thing about that, would have said cobra but methinks it would most likely be classed as muscle - late 60s car with a big engine

hey well said tb...i would not spend 100k on an audi either,yes reliable but its just not "right" money no object i would have a collection of classic supercars,i think they are the true supercars as at the time they were groundbreaking,unlike todays

hey well said tb...i would not spend 100k on an audi either,yes reliable but its just not "right" money no object i would have a collection of classic supercars,i think they are the true supercars as at the time they were groundbreaking,unlike todays

Agreed. My first would be an F40......Raw....

i would have the 80s poster car in my collection....everyone knows its a god awful car lol but its how a supercar should be ....mental......a countach,oh and maybe 2 more from the 80s,as u the f40 and the xj220,the rest would be mainly 60s/50s db4,ferrari california

look up the mille miglia road race that takes place in may every year...awesome,you can follow the race in yr own car!!!! im going this yr,the cars are amazing the most expensive 1 last yr cost 15mill

also the cost, supercars normaly cost a bomb the £70k ish price for an NSX also made it rather cheaper.

what supercar would i buy ? mmm going to have to thing about that, would have said cobra but methinks it would most likely be classed as muscle - late 60s car with a big engine
heres 1 for you, youd like an american car with a huge engine, but thats a muscle car

if muscle cars are 60s type, what would the new ford gt40 be??
if they are classed as being a supercar, that could be your answer
:D

good answer pt...they i think are more supercar than muscle car simply because they actually handle,but yes there is the old muscle bit in there

good answer pt...they i think are more supercar than muscle car simply because they actually handle,but yes there is the old muscle bit in there
yes there is, thats because the origanal gt40 was made in the 60s, so it always had the muscle bread, the new 1 is a supercar as it handles, thats a good point chris:D

its 110k new,which is good i suppose...but it is faster than most ferraris....not all but most,although this thread is about the reliability....clarkson had lots and lots of problems with his

lol...yeah it is a cool car....when clarkson drove it thru the city it was made...detroit in top gear the all kept saying wow love yr ferrari,it does have the pedigree looks of a supercar,unlike the mustang which is nice but still v much a muscle car with its torsion beam suspension,thats what horse and carts have

i think its the only ford ever with the heritage to carry on the supercar badge from the 60s,i think thats why they got away with it being classed as such,where every ferrari will always be recognised as a supercar other manufacturers only have 1 offs now and again...jag xj220,can you think of another jag since which is a true supercar,arguably some of the hot new ones are close

I have owned Ferraris, Lambos, Porsches, NSXs, and lots of others. Currently a Noble M12. Hands down, the fastest and best handling car I have ever owned or driven. Nothing I have come up against stands a chance. It is Ford driven and the cost is a fraction of the other so called supercars. Google it and see for yourself.

I wouldn't have considered a Noble as an option until you mentioned it p928s! Thanks for the tip. What are the service schedules like on them and what MPG do you typically get?

Thing is, most supercars don't get driven enough to have a chance to be unreliable.

yea, they just collect dust in the garage and get taken to go shopping every other weekend by their fat and rich owners....
I'm just joking about the owners!

if a diesel car can be called a supercar i would say that v10 r8 is most reliable..im not a fan of it but i expect diesel to be reliable...