Most reliable supercar?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Which would you say is the most reliable super car? I would say the good old 911 is one of the best for reliability.

Do you think Ferrari and Lamborghini reliability have improved.

lamborghini have came on miles since being taken over by Audi, then again some of that will have came from porsche.

the 911 seems to be really the only one that you could use day in day out without having issues with it. then again i havent owned one but theres bount to be drawbacks with them

Well i use my maser 3200gt daily more or less,not quite on the level of the latest supercars but bloody fast still 0-60 5secs 174mph,fantastic car!

Well, speaking from experience.........................I haven't got a clue! :D

Reliable? I would be worried to own one unless I had the money to maintain one. The bills for the 911 are horrendous from what I have read.

I would expect most Ferrari's to be reliable, especially the early ones being, what can I say, attractively priced.

lads what about the nissan gtr??, that is a super car and its japaneese
what more do you want

the new merc mclaren slr is a reliable sports car, watching it on top gear last night
the only thing do is, at full speed it will emptey 21 gallons of fuel in 19 mins

lol yeah not much diff between maser and nissan primera,no seriously though i will kindly decline offer to buy nissan,if i change my mind i will see what loose change i have in maser ashtray lmao C

eee.....go on then,i hope it a fanny magnet like all international playboys-from bradford usually-say it is lol

Hi Chris, good to have you along. You'll have to tell us all about your car and post up some pics when you get to 10 posts.

They are classed as a supercar but I don't think they are that special... I mean they are only honda's at the end of the day......Nothing special..:bigsmile:
i know what your saying, nsx compared to lets say a zonda

but they are a vtec, so service costs and maintanance is at a low price, plus they wont break down the way a true supercar would

its not how special they are, the post is most reliable, and when its a honda, end of story

they are a costly machine for a jap car though, i will say that:D

i know what your saying, nsx compared to lets say a zonda

but they are a vtec, so service costs and maintanance is at a low price, plus they wont break down the way a true supercar would

its not how special they are, the post is most reliable, and when its a honda, end of story

they are a costly machine for a jap car though, i will say that:D

I think you misunderstood me mate. I meant that they are not special enough to be a supercar.