Most Powerful Police Car ?

Nice.

Time for a story from my youth when I worked as security alarm response....
It's 2 in the morning and I get a call to attend a site where an intruder alarm is going off. I'm driving on the motorway with no other cars in sight.
I see headlights in my rear view mirror and my passenger says to me, "We're doing 120, how fast was that guy going?" as a blue Impreza screams by and leaves us standing.
A few minutes later we arrive at the alarm call to see the same Impreza already there and police officers pouring out of it.
That led to fun conversations with them :)

Well Lamborghini have actually donated a couple of their cars and maintain them for the Italian Police o_O Top Trumps right there I believe gentlemen ;)

Wow 800 hp. I think the Dubai Police have the title though...
170321162454-dubai-police-bugatti-exlarge-169.jpg

Typical Dubai that, but still, some of the monster hyper cars they have built over there will give that squad car a good run down the motorway, and then leave it for dead!

I prefer the stealth powerful police cars! There was a T5 Volvo our way which had all the T5 badges removed and it even had a roof rack added!

Typical Dubai that, but still, some of the monster hyper cars they have built over there will give that squad car a good run down the motorway.

Agreed but they are lacking a rear seat to take the bad guys back to jail:lol:

I prefer the stealth powerful police cars! There was a T5 Volvo our way which had all the T5 badges removed and it even had a roof rack added!

Over here we have all sorts of covert police cars.

A close relative has had an unmarked Accord Euro at times on his patch.

There were V8 or turbo powered 6 cyl tradie utes with surfboards on the roof as well.

They also use unmarked used tradie utes/1 ton tray back utes with a canopy on the tray with radar speed cameras in the back to catch the unwary.:eek:

That's cheating when they use a Helicopter.

Exactly Obi, but, if I get told by the GP I only have days to live, then I shall be putting the Beast in for a full service and filling the tank with Shell Nitro, then I am going to take on the police in a car chase that will go down in history and write my name into English folk law, I want Denzel Washington to play me in the movie; I think the film should be called 'T9 The Man With No Name" :lol:...:rofl::rofl::rofl: