most beautiful car

Wow. There's some erotic cars there. Waynne, that D type is just stunning. Thats my choice for sure. Thanks guys for posting some supurb pics. Just great.

No question - 1936 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic

only 4 or 5 survive possibly the most expensive car in the world as well !
Cant think of another car you could park next to it and be noticed first.

Pure sex
bug2.jpg
bug3.jpg
bug4.jpg
bug9.jpg
bug8.jpg

bug5.jpg
bug1.jpg
bug7.jpg

oh yes and it had 200 bhp in 1936

Last edited:
love them all , all individual & every one special but possibly my favorite would be a GTHO PHASE 3 the muscle car of choice when i was very young and invencible , brand new $ 3500 now $ 800,000 . d types e types 911's are all legends in their own right but dont have the same personal memorys

That's a damned hard one to answer. As above, so many are distinctive for different reasons.

Most beautiful British Classic, has to be a toss between the obvious, a series one E-Type and a Mk V Jaguar Saloon, gorgeous machines.

Most beautiful European, again a toss between the 250 Testarossa and believe it or not the 2.7 911 RS

As for the yank tanks, i'll be laughed at but my personal favourite is a 1973 Pontiac Firebird, Trans-am SD455 in Bucanneer red. Yep, I am an odd sort!! :)

Well there`s these 2 beauties....:love:

Attachments

• Aston_db5_coupe_300pix.jpg
    Aston_db5_coupe_300pix.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 5
  • Mimosa%20TR6%20TAY3.jpg
    Mimosa%20TR6%20TAY3.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 7
The TR6 had to be yellow, my brother had one in that colour, sort of stuck with me ever since:smile:

Yea a damn hard one...soooooo many great cars to choose betwen but i got one that stands abouve all other...at least for me>>>>AC COBRA<<<<<:love:

:D:D:D

and that bugatti is sooo awesome!!!!if u saw one on the street u would have an orgasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha:lol::lol::lol:plus its 1936!!!it must be the most beautiful car i ever saw!!!(ofc saw on pics)haha

Hi,

It has to be the 1969 Charger R/T, classic car and packs quite a punch under the engine. :)

1936 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic very very nice

69 Corvette Stingray i love that car :p

No doubt he does, a very beautiful car but not the first on my list though,

It's too difficult to deside really,
Modern cars then it has to go to the Aston Martin DB9

I agree, it is really function over form but it is sexy, for truly beautiful cars I think you need to go a lot further back than 1980, any hand crafted Jaguar of the 50's/60's has got to be up there along with the obligatory Italian cars of the same era Alfa's and Ferrari's but to be honest it is a very subjective view we all take so there is not one definitive answer

With the exception of E-type, beautiful cars are almost always Italian produced or designed.
My choice would be Countach for drama and others like the Montreal, Ghibli or Merak for beauty.
The most dramatic british would have to the Esprit - even that is Giugaro.

Aaah...the GT40, Ferrari beater and quintessential supercar but Ford never realise it.
Took them ages to put them into production.

I wouldn't call the GT40 an American car, if that's what you meant jarrus
based on a lola chassis and developed by Ford Advanced Vehicles in Slough by Brits......
the only remotely american thing about it was the 289c.i Gurney Eagle V8 used to power it

THE AC Cobra wins it hands down for me. i even looked at building a rep...
i have a model one in my room (still in the box) and it is the first thing i see in the morning, and the last thing i see when i go to sleep. (when i'm single anyway :p) haha

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back