Morettes?

Massive

Torque Master
Car
Clio 172 Cup
Well i dont normally go for morettes but i had a search to see what they looked like for clio

hl_re_clio02_gl_2.jpg

and i quite like them, but do i leave them black as i will be added bits of carbon detailing or colour code them?

P.S. I quite like that yellow :D and the front splitter

Last edited by a moderator:
They look ok, can't really say more as I'm usually not a fan! looks like they'd be easy to customise to match the style of your car.

I remember morettes being very expensive, how much are they if you don't mind me asking?

im not totally sure, ive emailed the company, but ive seen them for 228-420 :O might have to get some angel eyes :(

Thought as much, that's a lot of cash. How about (throw an idea out there) removing the lens cover of the headlamp and painting the plastic inside to colour match your car? :D

Think it would look good on your car

Well i dont normally go for morettes but i had a search to see what they looked like for clio

hl_re_clio02_gl_2.jpg

and i quite like them, but do i leave them black as i will be added bits of carbon detailing or colour code them?

P.S. I quite like that yellow :D and the fron splitter
i like the lights! another good thing about the morettes is you can easily remove the lights to add and additional air feed to the filter for track/drag days;)

it maybe my age but the splitter and skirts look gash!! they just look like they weren't even made for the car imo

rofl gash, age?

not bothered about side skirts, if i got some i would have them smoothed on, i know what you mean about splitter, could always get the smoothed

ive seen road cars with the sidelights removed, isnt that illegal?

Quite easy to move it, I remember helping a lad who moved his indicators into where the dipped beams were. then he used holes for intakes. Done properly I remember this being legal :confused:

I've always liked the Morrette quad headlights and on that yellow Clio they look really nice, especially in black, but on your blue Clio I would have them body coloured, can you photoshop that pic to look like yours?

I agree on the yellow but I'm not really a fan of any aftermarket lights tbh. Angel eyes have been done to death and should be left there, DLRs should be left well alone unless they're standard but if you have to get those morettes then a layer of carbon fibre over the top would look awesome!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back